Universal Psychic Guild Forum: the disappearing coin - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

the disappearing coin

#1 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:20 AM

about 2 years ago I found a 50 cent Euro in my small change while trying to pay for some food in Bunbury, until last year I kept it in with my small change when it went missing but last week I went to get my wallet from my jacket when I found some small change that I hadn't noticed from when I last wore the jacket and when I looked I found a gold Euro 50 cent coin and on the back there were the letters Eire which from what I gather is Ireland,it is amazing when things go missing but then come back to us
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#2 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:38 AM

I have put it with my gold coins and a citrine crystal, I definitely need some good luck and good fortune at the moment
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#3 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:02 PM

How cool Nigel!

#4 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

I think having it in with the citrine is working have won $40 in the last 2 days

#5 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

View Postnigel, on 28 July 2017 - 02:04 AM, said:

I think having it in with the citrine is working have won $40 in the last 2 days

And there's more prosperity to come! That's a lovely story, Nigel.

I have a €5 in my wallet from when I was in Europe. I see it as a link to my next holiday!

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users