Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Time of Transition - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Time of Transition

#1 User is online   RainyDay Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:love, writing, traveling

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:50 PM

So these past few weeks, more specifically the month of April has been a rough time for me. A time of transition. I learned how to differentiate between light and dark energy and how to protect myself from the negative. This has allowed me to weed out several people from my life that are not needed, that I should not be around. It has been heartbreaking but I am healing now. My third eye has been more open than ever before and I've been able to talk to angels and fallen angels (which I've cut off contact with now), and also departed loved ones. It has been an adventure filled with lots of emotion and frustration. But despite that, I'm still sending out love to the world... I'm here to help others and develop myself spiritually.

#2 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

Yes, it is time to focus on positive energy only...positivity attracts positivity.Posted Image

I've heard people talk about ...the dark night of the soul......not sure if I believe that is a spiritual thing, or more of a mental and emotional release of energy, but perhaps you have been through something like this,. If that is so, it should only happen once, so you can put it way behind you and step forward in a more positive lightPosted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#3 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:09 PM

View PostAngel Soul, on 21 April 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

I've heard people talk about ...the dark night of the soul......not sure if I believe that is a spiritual thing, or more of a mental and emotional release of energy, ...

I've never heard it expressed that way. Love it. Posted Image
When you try to fit in, you disappear.

#4 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

I view all spiritual experiences as thought or emotional energy (think thought forms). As an energy healer, it makes sense to view it that way.

I believe that to some extent our thought forms, such as dark spirits, and even angels are a reflection of what we believe and what we have been taught they are still real in the sense they are real to us based on our life experiences thus far...and everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, their own perceptions and their own reality.

Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#5 User is online   RainyDay Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:love, writing, traveling

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:54 AM

@angel soul..makes sense

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users