• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Signs Non-believer friend..

#1 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:03 PM

My friend that lost her 2yr old beautiful boy last December (yesterday was the 1 month anniversary) to drowning is an atheist. She is very scientifically minded and not religious etc at all.

So a day or two before Natey's drowning, she kept on seeing crows.. Now this is very strange as there is never any crows in the area they live. She's never seen them at all... Whilst the paramedics tried to revive him, there were a few crows close by.. After his passing she was given rose quartz (and felt very drawn to it), and had a massage from a friend that is a Reiki master - all this is very unlike her due to her strong atheist beliefs. Yesterday when driving home she spoke to her son and asked "Natey, please show me a sign that you are ok". She immediately chastised herself as she doesn't really believe there is anything after death. Well, as she drove on, a few crows started flying over her. Then ahead of her and "parked" in a big tree. She actually pulled over and took a pic..

I like to believe it's her son sending her signs. She has such guilt over his drowning as she was with him at home... Perhaps by seeing these signs, it will help her heal...

Anyway, just wanted to share :angel:

#2 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:40 PM

I'm not sure - I like to believe that a soul is an actual soul. That it's energy and consciousness all in one..

Thanks for the healing, they so need it. My heart still physically aches for them..

#3 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:57 AM

I'm an Atheist too. When I channel spirits, what I believe is that I am reading the energy of persons the client is attached to emotionally. The client "holds" the energy to themselves with memories and emotions. That is what I read. What people hope for, what they need is what dictates how the reading flows.

I do not believe your friend's son is reaching out to her. I believe she is the cause of what she is experiencing.

It's like with reiki, reiki won't flow for clients if they do not believe in reiki. Your friend's hope is allowing the reiki to flow. Reiki, of course, has nothing to do with religion.
When you try to fit in, you disappear.

#4 User is offline   CrazyCatMaster Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Running, cooking, cats, reading, talking about the universe, music, the beach, sunbathing

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:16 AM

Very sorry for her loss :( hope she can gather the support to heal and properly grieve over her son.

#5 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:18 AM

View PostVillage Witch, on 03 February 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

I'm an Atheist too. When I channel spirits, what I believe is that I am reading the energy of persons the client is attached to emotionally. The client "holds" the energy to themselves with memories and emotions. That is what I read. What people hope for, what they need is what dictates how the reading flows.

I do not believe your friend's son is reaching out to her. I believe she is the cause of what she is experiencing.

It's like with reiki, reiki won't flow for clients if they do not believe in reiki. Your friend's hope is allowing the reiki to flow. Reiki, of course, has nothing to do with religion.

But how would one then explain when spirits/souls come through with messages for loved-ones? Are those then "generated" by the client too? Like when we get readings on here and loved ones come through with messages?

#6 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

View PostPosibilities, on 05 February 2017 - 07:18 AM, said:

But how would one then explain when spirits/souls come through with messages for loved-ones? Are those then "generated" by the client too? Like when we get readings on here and loved ones come through with messages?

That's what I believe. We hear what we want to hear, what we long for. I have yet to hear a spirit say to go look beneath the floor boards under your bed where the client will find a stock certificate worth millions of dollars. You get my drift.

Of course, what I believe doesn't make it true.

#7 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:57 PM

View PostAngel Soul, on 06 February 2017 - 04:58 AM, said:

Well the reason given for that is that because it is not part of your journey to suddenly become rich.

That would speak to predestination or choosing your path before you reincarnate, which I also do not believe in.

View PostAngel Soul, on 06 February 2017 - 04:58 AM, said:

However I was once warned of a medical issue by a spiritualist medium, in advance, which could have became serious if it wasn't acted on quickly.&nbsp;<div>Too personal to post about, but PM me if you like.&nbsp;</div>

As a reiki practitioner, I have told people about illnesses I see in their body. Some they didn't know about till they happened.

#8 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:10 PM

I don't know enough to have a very strong opinion... I do like to believe what I stated above, that resonates most with me.. I have a lot to learn still :angel:

#9 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

View PostPosibilities, on 06 February 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

I do like to believe what I stated above, that resonates most with me. :angel:

And that's what counts most of all. Being true to yourself is first and foremost in all aspects of life. Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:53 PM

View PostVillage Witch, on 07 February 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

And that's what counts most of all. Being true to yourself is first and foremost in all aspects of life. Posted Image

Thank you for saying that VW :love: :love:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users