Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Dead Dog Walking! - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dead Dog Walking! Wo sees animals that have passed over?

#1 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

OK....so I thought there would be some interesting stories of our pets....but, not as yet.

I had a dream about my Old Dog Reece last Thurs morning.....and just like when my Gran died...I was so happy to see him because I felt that I had overlooked that he 'WAS ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE"....I felt terrible that I'd been telling every one that he was not.....then I woke, and sadly it was true he had passed, however....I was grateful to have such a real connection again.

I have two friends that see passed over animals.

Does anyone else out there have this ability?

Neleh :):woofpup::writing:
Neleh :)

#2 User is offline   sascha aldrich Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm interested in everything!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

View Postnelehnotrop, on 28 March 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

I grew up in woods, in a small cabin with my family. No TV, no radio, no magazines. My "toys" were the things around me in the forest. I never went to a movie or watched a television show until I was over 20, and I still don't watch these to this day. I spent a lot of time watching animals, birds, insects. And from time to time I would see "ghosts" (and "energy imprints/remnants") of animals from previous times and seasons passing through, usually in groups. When I first started seeing this, they "looked like" clear disturbances in the air and my vision that I could see moving along the forest floor. Sometimes I see individual animals - especially larger animals like deer, bears, and such, but the smaller ones usually appear as a group of some sort.

Now, since leaving the woods several years ago on my own, I often see such "ghosts" of people - in doorways, walking along streets, in buildings. I can look into more details about them if I want to, but what I get quickly is just their general presence and demeanor. Of course, I often "see" "ghost" animals in cities too - dogs mostly, sometimes cats and other animals.

- Sascha

#3 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

View Postsascha aldrich, on 29 March 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

I grew up in woods, in a small cabin with my family. No TV, no radio, no magazines. My "toys" were the things around me in the forest. I never went to a movie or watched a television show until I was over 20, and I still don't watch these to this day. I spent a lot of time watching animals, birds, insects. And from time to time I would see "ghosts" (and "energy imprints/remnants") of animals from previous times and seasons passing through, usually in groups. When I first started seeing this, they "looked like" clear disturbances in the air and my vision that I could see moving along the forest floor. Sometimes I see individual animals - especially larger animals like deer, bears, and such, but the smaller ones usually appear as a group of some sort.

Now, since leaving the woods several years ago on my own, I often see such "ghosts" of people - in doorways, walking along streets, in buildings. I can look into more details about them if I want to, but what I get quickly is just their general presence and demeanor. Of course, I often "see" "ghost" animals in cities too - dogs mostly, sometimes cats and other animals.

- Sascha

That's amazing, sascha, How magic it must have been for you growing up in such an environment. What about school? Were you and your siblings home-schooled?:angel:

Why do you think the smaller animals appeared in groups?

You might not think it (and of course there is no comparison), but there are lots of creatures to observe in the city too. I'm only 20 minutes from our city centre and yet in my area I have seen a fox! There are possums, lizards, birds and bats, mice and rats. The other day I got up at 5:30 and there was a big owl sitting up on the neighbour's TV aerial. :)

What you say is very interesting.I haven't seen what you described, but after my daughter's cats go home from their little sojourns with me I can 'see' their presence for days after.
B)

View Postnelehnotrop, on 28 March 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

OK....so I thought there would be some interesting stories of our pets....but, not as yet.

I had a dream about my Old Dog Reece last Thurs morning.....and just like when my Gran died...I was so happy to see him because I felt that I had overlooked that he 'WAS ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE"....I felt terrible that I'd been telling every one that he was not.....then I woke, and sadly it was true he had passed, however....I was grateful to have such a real connection again.

I have two friends that see passed over animals.

Yes, it's so comforting when much-loved passed-over pets appear in dreams or come to visit, isn't it?

I love it when I feel the gentle pushing down on the bed when my spirit cats come to see me, too.

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#4 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

WOW....Thanks....that makes me feel so happy. (there's a lot of political controversy about Human Spirit world & animal spirit world....I don't get into it)

But I really like to know that there is gratitude & mercy for our animal kingdom in heaven and earth...whatever "Heaven is".??

And as I'm not vegetarian....this makes me feel a little better about that too...:huh:

Rosemary Altea saw creatures as small as wood louse auras? Amazing!!!!!

Again ....Thanks for sharing....I loved reading about it.

:D Neleh

#5 User is offline   sascha aldrich Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm interested in everything!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

View PostVictoria, on 29 March 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

That's amazing, sascha, How magic it must have been for you growing up in such an environment. What about school? Were you and your siblings home-schooled?:angel:

We lived outside of society entirely. Sort of like what today would be called "eco-living" or, actually, "primitivism". My parents were a variation of what are called "hippies". I did learn the basics of what is considered "education", but in a context more like someone learning the customs of a foreign land before visiting it. I have studied further in the areas I wanted to expand on since then. Industrialized, commercialized life is very very interesting to me, but it's really just the study of a fascinating nightmare.

Why do you think the smaller animals appeared in groups?

I believe it is because their consciousness is more "collective" and basic. I think they communicate more by instinct. Larger animals have more "individuated" consciousness.

You might not think it (and of course there is no comparison), but there are lots of creatures to observe in the city too. I'm only 20 minutes from our city centre and yet in my area I have seen a fox! There are possums, lizards, birds and bats, mice and rats. The other day I got up at 5:30 and there was a big owl sitting up on the neighbour's TV aerial. :)

Yes, there are many animals in metropolitan areas, and even cities. Lots of rats in cities. It's very interesting to make a good comparison between, for example, squirrels in the wild, and squirrels found in city parks. People too, if you can find examples. Most of the really traditional people who knew how to live directly in nature without buying life from "civilized" "middlemen" have been marginalized and eliminated, and those who remain are actually living just a modern shadow of their ancestor's way of life.

- Sascha

#6 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Good point Sascha,

Hey Guess what....after mentioning the animals in urban surrounds......I saw an Owl in braod daylight on the way to one of my appts....sitting right smack in the middle of a thin strip if housing ..traffic both sides in an almond tree, a barn owl I think.....just like he was in a Zoo.

Then I bought a little kids book for my best friends 2yr old soon....opened the first page...barn owl...Identical to the one in the almond tree. (Doo Doo ...Doo Doo....LOL).

I'm going to be seeing barn owls everywhere now!!!!:blink:

Neleh. :)

#7 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

I have had a few times where I have seen cats that we had roaming around the house
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#8 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

What do you think about that Nigel...did it make you feel good...or freaked out? :)

Kindest Regards

#9 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

What do you make of this quote I found in Tribe Browser Victoria....about the Owl I saw in the middle of the day today (Yesterday)?

Re: Significance of Owl Messenger
Sat, March 11, 2006 - 1:11 AM Owl is clairavoyance and a dark messenger. Also guides soul to afterlife (crane carries it).

Owl would be your totem animal, first meeting? Any ways you get gift of nightsight, seeing the unseen. He was gift and message.

Owl feathers make no noise, silent flight, silent hunters. Message of hidden enemies or hidden attack. Perhaps the friends are not as they seem. What are your senses saying, the owl reminds you saw and know something, what or "who" was it?

Hmmmm! Interesting....! (My eyes really ARE going to be wide open now).

Regards Neleh.

#10 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

I was shocked but glad they are still around
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#11 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

When we first moved into our home, I was sitting at my computer when a cat face came through the wall beside me. I admit that I screamed a bit. Sixteen years later, my husband's grandson was sitting in my computer chair when he screamed saying he say a cat face come through the wall. I had never told anyone about what I saw.

The elderly woman who passed away in our home prior to us moving here, had quite a lot of cats. The grandchild took home three "spirit kitties" with them when they left. Amazingly the house seemed much less spiritually congested.

I often hear my son's cat on the stairs. She has a very distinctive gait. I always speak to her when I hear her about.

During a reading for a lady, I saw what appeared to be a golden lab run past my field of vision. It was the lady's dog who passed away a year before. Another time during a reading for someone, I kept getting the name Molly and "very small, very small". Turns out Molly was a very tiny cat that passed away a year ago.

One Samhain I held ritual and visited with all my departed pets from years gone by. It was a tear jerker but a beautiful thing.
When you try to fit in, you disappear.

#12 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

Just this morning I figured out figured out what touched my hand last night while I was laying in bed. At a New Age group meet-up, a friend was talking about her deceased dog coming around at night to play with her current dog. She said they kept her awake at night. When she was speaking about it, I saw a dog underneath the table that put it's paw on my arm. I had never had such a thing happen before, so I let out a yell. I felt the hairs on my arm standing straight up.

A few days later, my youngest pup started growling at night while in bed. He kept it up for several days till I figured out that my friend's deceased dog had followed me home. I told the dog to play with my pup during the day and not at night when I'm trying to get some sleep. For the past week, something has been gently tugging at the covers and gently shaking the bed. I know now that it's my friend's dog jumping up against the side of the bed to get my attention. I'll be ready to pet him tonight and welcome him to settle down and SLEEP with us. :)

:woofpup:
When you try to fit in, you disappear.

#13 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

Naw... I hope he does....I have had jumping ont the bed sensations....when there is nothing physically there.

Neleh :")

#14 User is offline   paradroid Icon

• PipPip

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

Wow - that's kind of adorable that her deceased dog plays with her current dog. Hehe - that would be so cute to me. Village Witch - my youngest pup was doing this as well the other night, actually it was when I was trying to go to sleep after listening to binaural beats for the first time. He was doing little yips here and there and being playful but my other dog was passed out cold. It kind of freaked me out because I knew he could sense something that I wasn't, and I am new to my journey in expanding my intuitive awareness. I did have to take a break for a couple of weeks before this because I was scared. I feel safer and more confident now and I didn't feel like there was any danger when this happened- except it was making me cranky because I wanted to sleep! :rolleyes:

Interesting, though - I wonder who he was playing with!
“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.” -Anaïs Nin

#15 User is offline   MissMe85 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

I don't believe I have seen any deceased animals but I can tell you that with the connection I have to my dog Rylie, I can bet he will always be with me. Do you guys think it's possible to have pets who are your soul mates in a sense? I do, Rylie is mine. It's crazy. It's as though he knows exactly what I'm thinking and feeling. My husband even says that. He's nine years old already and I'm already starting to fear the day that I lose him. It really is going to be one of the hardest days of my life. I'll definitely have to take a long leave from my work. It sounds little crazy hahaha but I'm going to be a reck!

I guess what I'm saying is that I really hope Rylie will be able to show me from time to time that he is still with me even if I can't directly see him.

#16 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reading, music, walks through nature, Native American flutes, sage, dreaming.
  • More:Video game nerd, Retired Muay Thai fighter, Actress, Singer

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

I see animal spirits sometimes. My cats like to jump on the kitchen counters and I actually thought I caught my cat on the counter one night and behold it wasn't her. Lol. It was a cat I've never seen before. It was cool.
GingerRavenWolf

The best path is the hardest earned.

I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand.

People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down.

Break on through to the other side.

We can achieve peace by teaching and doing.

Seeing is deceiving. Dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes its hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising. Just stay true to who you are.

Hey Jude, Sgt Peppers just called and said Lucy is in the sky with diamonds and she says happiness is warm gun. Oh darlin I wanna hold your hand and give you all my loving. We'll go to strawberry fields and live in a yellow submarine and just let it be. There's just something in the way she moves and how she is like a blackbird. It only seems like yesterday I had a little help from my friends and now they're all walruses. Coo coo ca choo. Here comes the sun down abbey road.

#17 User is offline   Lady Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Spiritual growth.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

View Postsascha aldrich, on 29 March 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

When I first started seeing this, they "looked like" clear disturbances in the air and my vision that I could see moving along the forest floor. Sometimes I see individual animals - especially larger animals like deer, bears, and such, but the smaller ones usually appear as a group of some sort.

- Sascha

I see some earth bounds this way (clear disturbances in the air). I describe it to people as looking through very old glass that has distortions in it...your description is better. As I watch this "disturbance" the earth bounds sometimes look as though they are stepping out from behind this and appear. I realize that this is just an appearance but not the actual situation. I feel a bit more normal now :unsure: that you have a similar view...others that don't see this air disturbance think I am a little odd. LOL and I am, but I love it most of the time.

I've seen cats after they've passed (our cats)or just heard them or felt them. I haven't felt them here in over a year now.

#18 User is offline   Beware_of_Italics Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Writing in my blogs

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

- We have a ghost cat in our house. I saw him for quite a while, then finally my mother, niece and sister started seeing him. It was always outside my bedroom, and years later it started venturing downstairs and even to the neighbor's house across the street. (Almost tripped one of them on their stairs one night). I haven't seen "John Smith" in at least half a year now, so I think kitty is gone now. (By the way, we're the only people to have lived in this house so I guess this was a cat that died on the construction site).

The closest I ever saw it was one night in my room while I was reading. It was the strangest thing ever. I saw the silhouette of a cat, and encased inside it perfectly was a rolling fog/smoke. I could even see that it's tail was sticking straight up. It was walking right next to my bed.

- A few months ago, a while after one of our cats died, I didn't see but I did hear her. I went into her favorite walk-in closet (also where she died), and I heard a clear meow. I spoke to her, and she answered back.

Freaked me out, but in a good way. It was just so amazing that I was actually COMMUNICATING with her, in real time. Not some dream or anything like that.

- I thought I saw her one other time though. I had just then got into bed when I thought I saw a quick flash of her face. She was walking down the hallway towards my room. I could see the markings on her face and everything.

- I used to feel little doggy footprints on my bed sometimes.

- I've rambled enough, so I won't go into detail, but I had one awesome dream about one of my dogs before. (I always deal with my pets death through having nightmares for years, and then after I FINALLY have a comforting dream about them the nightmares stop. Even with my canary... only this year did I stop having bad dreams about him, and he died over a decade ago).

- My uncle had an AMAZING dream about one of our dogs before. Without rambling about it, the jest of his dream was that my grandma was taking care of dogs on The Other Side. (She's always told us that that would be her job after she passed, and my uncle never knew this so that was proof enough for me).

When it comes to pets, I really could go on forever. Even my dreams at night...well over 90% of them involve me rescuing animals. It's pretty exhausting.
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   Speek Icon

• PipPip

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:21 PM

I have not had any dreams where I see him but I sometimes hear my cat matches meowing in my dreams. Usually he's warning me of danger. He passed away about three years ago at age six. He was the biggest love and my best friend. I miss him every day.

#20 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:11 AM

Oh Speek, he's looking out for you, that's lovely. Oh I remember my deceased dog barking once, and I felt warning me of danger Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users