Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Something in the bathroom - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Something in the bathroom

#1 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

Less than an hour ago I was having a shower when I noticed that my soap dish had gone missing and I couldn't find it anywhere in the bathroom, shortly after I came out and asked my brother if it had been moved and he wasn't sure, suddenly we heard a noise from the bathroom and I couldn't believe it when I saw the soap dish was on the floor near where I had been standing minutes earlier
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#2 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:50 AM

A friendly spirit!

Say, "Hello, Dad"! .....and know that all is well!
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#3 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:51 AM

A sign which really can't be put down to imagination...a sign saying.. Hello, I'm here, there is life after life!Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#4 User is offline   Lenky Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:All things in this realm, plus reading, writing stories, singing and playing music, walking in forests, watching water and the Moon and stars, and friends. I have a strong interest in dreams and their interpretation. I would also be glad to communicate with any Native Americans to help me find out more about their culture. This is very important to me in my journey. I have learned that under the Cherokee Nation, my totem is the Eagle.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:20 AM

Hi Nigel,

if you'd said simply that you couldn't find it anywhere in the bathroom, then my mind would just to something like "attention-deficiency" as a response. But you went on to say "suddenly we heard a noise from the bathroom".

The "heard a noise" aspect creates an entirely different scenario, one that separates the extra-ordinary from the mundane. I cannot fathom why your soap dish would vanish then reappear and fall to the floor, but that is apparently what happened.

It raises some questions. Like, how was it attached to the tiles (assuming you have tiles as most do)? The four most likely options are a) fixed into the wall either via screws or tile adhesive, the soap dish also being like a tile, B) fixed via suction cups, c) fixed via sticky squares on the back, or d) hanging on a rail.

Which applies here?

To give you some idea of where I'm leading, some years ago my wife and I had a little problem in our flat with the glass cover for the bathroom light unscrewing itself and literally crashing to the floor. After losing two this way we just stopped replacing them.

In other words, some things require an external, physical force beyond mere gravity to move them. Things that are stuck on can fall all on their lonesome over time, things that are hung, screwed or firmly affixed need a fair nudge. :)

And, more importantly, what's your take on it? Nigel, it's very useful to analyze these matters yourself. It's a mental and psychical challenge, as it were.

View Postnigel, on 17 January 2017 - 12:12 AM, said:

Less than an hour ago I was having a shower when I noticed that my soap dish had gone missing and I couldn't find it anywhere in the bathroom, shortly after I came out and asked my brother if it had been moved and he wasn't sure, suddenly we heard a noise from the bathroom and I couldn't believe it when I saw the soap dish was on the floor near where I had been standing minutes earlier

View PostAngel Soul, on 17 January 2017 - 06:51 AM, said:

A sign which really can't be put down to imagination...a sign saying.. Hello, I'm here, there is life after life!Posted Image

Oh, yeah. Definitely. There is that! :)
IPB Image

#5 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

We have tiles in the bathroom and usually I put the soap dish on a rack we have in the shower unless I need to clean my hands at the basin, my dad passed away suddenly in November last year and other than feeling a chill in the room when talking about him and a brief vision I hadn't had much happen until this happened
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users