Universal Psychic Guild Forum: An odd problem with temperature - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

An odd problem with temperature

#1 User is offline   Lenky Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:All things in this realm, plus reading, writing stories, singing and playing music, walking in forests, watching water and the Moon and stars, and friends. I have a strong interest in dreams and their interpretation. I would also be glad to communicate with any Native Americans to help me find out more about their culture. This is very important to me in my journey. I have learned that under the Cherokee Nation, my totem is the Eagle.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:43 AM

Hello everyone,

I am returning after a long absence to share something with you and ask you for your advice or thoughts. Rather than go into a long spiel about what I've been doing since I joined this site about a decade ago and then seemed to just fade away, let me just say it feels good to be back.

I wrote to Victoria and asked her advice on this specific matter and she suggested this forum. So, down to brass tacks.

A few days ago I got some emails from my daughter, who I'll just call "K". She is in her 30s and lives in Australia, so because I'm on the other side of the world in Prague, we often communicate this way. Most of our messages are just the use "family" things, where we talk about ourselves, her kids and so on. But this was very different.

As most of you would doubtless know, mid-January in Oz tends to be a bit on the warm side. But K wrote to tell me that a digital thermometer in her home was showing very weird variations: she would look at it, and although it was in the 20s Celsius in her home when the air-con was working, it showed eg minus 2.8 degrees C. The after a few minutes it went back to eg the actual 24 C.

Obviously that would puzzle anyone, so she wrote to ask me. I checked our Prague weather for the previous night and found our minimum temp was about minus 3 C and wondered if this thermometer was somehow "connecting" her with me. It makes no sense scientifically, but science does not explain everything!

Then a couple of days ago, she said it was showing minus 5.8 degrees and it held this temp for some hours. Again, I checked the weather and well... it didn't exactly match up with our Prague overnight weather but was right in line with what we had at our country cottage. And as my wife and I are going to be moving there permanently pretty soon, I thought, "Hmmm... Maybe I should ask in the Psychic Guild!"

Because there is no-one else I can really ask!

So, I wrote to Victoria and asked her about it and we also discussed if I could post a thread. Victoria suggested I do so, so here it is. She also offered a few ideas, but I'd like to see what members here think.

Have you ever heard of anything like this? If so, what resulted or what did it mean, if anything? And if you have never heard of such a thing, what does the Universe say to you about it?

Oh, one thing to close: I've been married twice. My daughter is from my first marriage. And the wedding took place on the 5th of August: 5.8. Consider that in the context of the above, where my daughter told her thermometer showed 5.8 degrees.

I've not even mentioned that aspect to my daughter yet, but if it's just a coincidence (and I am not a big believer in total randomness), then what does it imply?

Thank you in advance for any responses.

EDIT to add: and I just spotted the typo in the thread title! Groan!! It seems I cannot edit it and my OCD... Oh, the pain... Can a moderator fix it, please?

By the way, that bug you see below is not really on your screen. It's just my signature! :D
IPB Image

#2 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

View PostLenky, on 18 January 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

EDIT to add: and I just spotted the typo in the thread title! Groan!! It seems I cannot edit it and my OCD... Oh, the pain... Can a moderator fix it, please?

Done!

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#3 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

Hi, Lenky,

I think that sychronicities are a sign of "alignment". They can often signal change.

In your case, I feel that both you and your daughter are on the cusp of rapid change and due to your natural connection and alignment these sychronicities are being recognized as you step into this quickened time of manifestation.

I feel that both of you, over the next few months will change "how you live". Maybe in someway unsettling but I feel that its all good in the final analysis.

Glad to look at this more closely if you feel the need.
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#4 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

How odd to read your post.. I live in Oz and my name starts with K and I am in my 30's lol! BUT my dad does not live in Prague :lol: :wacko: ..

I would say it's synchronicities, can't really comment on more than that sorry - I have it often with my mom in South Africa where I would out of the blue decide to call her and she would be waiting at the phone for my call (not even knowing beforehand that I would call).. Or we would both think of the same subject or thing and she would bring it up in a message and I would realize we were thinking on the same thing..

PG would be able to shed more light - he is amazing :angel:

#5 User is offline   Lenky Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:All things in this realm, plus reading, writing stories, singing and playing music, walking in forests, watching water and the Moon and stars, and friends. I have a strong interest in dreams and their interpretation. I would also be glad to communicate with any Native Americans to help me find out more about their culture. This is very important to me in my journey. I have learned that under the Cherokee Nation, my totem is the Eagle.

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

Hello PG,

well, my mode of living is going to change quite a lot. I'll be officially retiring in a few months and my wife and I will also be moving out of our flat to live permanently in the country.

Perhaps it would help if I explain.

My wife is suffering from a form of dementia due a disease called "generalized cerebral atrophy". It causes effects similar to Alzheimer's (that tends to attack the hippocampus first and spreads from there), but like Alz, it is considered incurable and terminal. But I feel it's better to take a positive approach as much as possible, so this is partly why we will be moving to the country. Selling our flat in the "big city" (Prague) will give us funds to do up our cottage and also vastly reduce our monthly outgoings, so it's financially a good move.

Spiritually it's even better. Our cottage is situated in a small, sleepy and very old village in one of the loveliest regions of this country. We have forests and farmland all around, along with many lakes. There is no major highway nearby, so it's also very quiet. The air is much better, and because there is very little light pollution the night sky is wonderful. Even the water is better. The village water supply is from its own private springs, sourced from deep underground in the nearby hills. So, we have crystal-clear spring water on tap!

We are also fortunate because everyone there is so friendly and welcoming. Our neighbours are all wonderful and being aware of my wife's condition, they keep an eye out for her is she goes for a little walk while I am working on something in the cottage.

Most importantly, we love it there. There is a good range of shops in the regional town just 4 km away and there are no traffic lights to worry about. It makes such a difference to be able to get in the car and just drive without needing to worry about that. Also, because people in the country just don't tend to hurry so much as city folks, no-one cares if we want to motor along a bit slower and admire the scenery, like the deer we often see out in the fields and forests.

And, as I'll be able to retire, then I can devote my time to her much more easily and with less worry. And get local help as well if we need it. That's a huge factor. Hopefully I'll also be able to spend more time writing as well, as I'd love to finish the next book in a series I have been working on.

My daughter's situation is very different, of course, but as she is raising three children she also has plenty going on in her life. Will she have some major lifestyle change in the near future? I don't know, but she's an adaptable person and might well choose a new direction, especially if she feels it's better for her children.

View Postphilosophersgate, on 18 January 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

Hi, Lenky,

I think that sychronicities are a sign of "alignment". They can often signal change.

In your case, I feel that both you and your daughter are on the cusp of rapid change and due to your natural connection and alignment these sychronicities are being recognized as you step into this quickened time of manifestation.

I feel that both of you, over the next few months will change "how you live". Maybe in someway unsettling but I feel that its all good in the final analysis.

Glad to look at this more closely if you feel the need.

IPB Image

#6 User is offline   Lenky Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

Hi Posibilities,

my sister and I used to get that synchronicity thing quite often. It still happens occasionally (and with my daughter as well), but we have all long since accepted that's just the way we are.

I'd be quite glad to be in my 30s again and know what I know now! :D Or okay, even my 40s. But that's a common sentiment as we get older. I suppose the main thing is to make the most of life that we can, whatever our age. And take a new direction if we feel we need to.

It sure worked out well for me! :)

View PostPosibilities, on 18 January 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

How odd to read your post.. I live in Oz and my name starts with K and I am in my 30's lol! BUT my dad does not live in Prague :lol: :wacko: ..

I would say it's synchronicities, can't really comment on more than that sorry - I have it often with my mom in South Africa where I would out of the blue decide to call her and she would be waiting at the phone for my call (not even knowing beforehand that I would call).. Or we would both think of the same subject or thing and she would bring it up in a message and I would realize we were thinking on the same thing..

PG would be able to shed more light - he is amazing :angel:

Hello Angel Soul,

crumbs... I recognize your avatar, assuming it's the same one you had yonks ago.

A grandfather from a colder climate? Well, maybe not a grandfather nor even a great-grandfather, as none of hers were from places as cold as it gets here. But I'm a grandfather to her kids, so maybe I qualify? :P

View PostAngel Soul, on 19 January 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Hi Lenky

I fell for that bug again...

The first thing I felt as I started to read, was it was a spirit telling her the temperature it used to be where he lived. Could it be a grandfather from a colder climate?

Anyway it's got you talking about something interesting and brought you back here, whoever he is.Posted Image

IPB Image

#7 User is offline   Lenky Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:15 AM

Just an update.

I got a message from my daughter yesterday and her thermometer is still doing this weird thing. It's not the batteries or anything, and it doesn't seem to matter where she puts it in the house. It still sometimes shows temps that are close to what we have in my part of the world and nothing like where she lives in Oz.
IPB Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users