#1 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tarot, Drawing, Hair care
  • More:Licensed Cosmetologist since 06/01/2017
    Card reader 10 years as a hobby

Post icon  Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:58 PM

So I was taking a nap today the meds I'm on make me tired, any who I was in the hospital helping other patients in the dream all was well, until a staff member did something rude and mean don't remember what I got angry ran around alot till I got an escape route then in the grass after my tempt there was a word in roses a bogus diagnosis I know is false and the dr's let me go and did not care and kept my stuff that I had after I said give it back. and then I woke up.
There are many unusual things in this world, Bizarre phenomenon that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand, but the truth of the matter is there are many usual things in this world and people, people are the most mysterious of them all. ---Yuko Ichihara xxxHolic Episode 1 Opening Theme

#2 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:30 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 14 January 2018 - 04:39 AM, said:

Sounds like you think your diagnosis is wrong...?Posted Image
Well I do now, but for a long time I was actually very unhealthily attached to it be right. Does not bug me but it's still odd. Never had a dream with such a strong direct message before. Always had to work for my answers before. So Idk, just posted to get other looks on it not that my own are bad just I like a second opinion.
There are many unusual things in this world, Bizarre phenomenon that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand, but the truth of the matter is there are many usual things in this world and people, people are the most mysterious of them all. ---Yuko Ichihara xxxHolic Episode 1 Opening Theme

#3 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:32 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 14 January 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

Maybe a second opinion, off a medical professional is exactly what you need..ir at least a fresher approach to treatmentPosted Image

Hmmm sounds reasonable.

#4 User is offline   RainyDay Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:love, writing, traveling

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:25 PM

I was the one that helped on the escape route. I was locking the doors behind us. This dream is connected.

View PostSoundMindHZ, on 14 January 2018 - 05:30 AM, said:

Well I do now, but for a long time I was actually very unhealthily attached to it be right. Does not bug me but it's still odd. Never had a dream with such a strong direct message before. Always had to work for my answers before. So Idk, just posted to get other looks on it not that my own are bad just I like a second opinion.

I'm the dream interpreter, the recorder
Everyone has roles
You are the jesterr, I'm guessing
Then there is the heart Victoria
The soul PG

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users