Universal Psychic Guild Forum: She slipped away to be with him. - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

She slipped away to be with him. Signs.

#1 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

Cont: "Signs Via Nature".

Last week, on my way to drop Christmas gifts to a friend I had the radio on in the car....not noticing that it was accidentally on the 'Country' station as I had a lot on my mind .....As I turned into the street of my friend, the next song on was...Slim Dusty's "Looking Forward" "Looking back".

"This was the song chosen & played as Jacks favorite for his funeral service. "

It really stopped me in my tracks....(not only DO I NEVER listen to country music)....but I had never heard this song before Jacks funeral...and there it was twice in two weeks.

I sat in my friends driveway crying. I knew the sign.

The next morning she slipped away. Gone.....Bride & Groom together forever young.

Her service is next week, although we are all sad & I am so sympathetic to their family...in particular the daughter. ( She bears all the burdons of responsibility and carries with her the pain.)

But I know Millie is where she wants to be, with her soul mate Jack of 70yrs...not a minute longer on earth without him, So I should be happy.....I guess in time I will see the release....and mercy.

I'll miss them...I do miss them.

Neleh :(
Neleh :)

#2 User is offline   Speek Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:09 PM

Oh this breaks my heart. He daughter must be so very sad. But what a beautiful story knowing your parents loved each other so much they could not go on without their other half.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users