Universal Psychic Guild Forum: PLEASE HELP! Missing Cat - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PLEASE HELP! Missing Cat

#1 User is offline   DeMartini Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:46 PM

My beloved cat Coco went missing Wednesday evening. He is an indoor cat, but may have slipped out of the garage while we were bringing the garbage out. I searched the neighborhood for him with no luck. I also have been visiting the local animal shelter, hoping someone turns him in, but he's still no where to be found. He is older, so I thought it could be a possibility that he wasn't feeling well and hid somewhere and passed away; however, there is no smell, so I have hope that he's still alive.

Please help me find him! I'm so worried as he's older and would have a difficult time fending for himself outside of our home. I just want him to be safe and back with his loving family as soon as possible. :(((( I miss him so much.

Thank you in advance for any tips you can give.

#2 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:27 PM

Hi,

I think that you will know something by the 16th. Not to give you false hope, but I still feel he is alive or his spirit is strongly around.

I feel that he is relatively close by. The only real image I get is of him walking very close to the side of a house that is made of brick.

The other image that I get is of him lying under a shrub that has an earthen flower pot under or near it. I feel that he is is two or three residences down the street. Feels more like houses than apartments.

Is there a street or community with a C name. Something like "Cove, Convey, Coventry". Maybe 145 has meaning.
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#3 User is offline   DeMartini Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:05 AM

The Convention Center is just a few blocks away from me, do you think that's the C that you are seeing? The county fair has been going on for the past week there. I actually walked there yesterday and called around the bushes along the way to see if he wandered over by there. Though, I would think he would try to stay away from there as there are a lot of people walking around. I'll try the little community right next to the convention center. I really hope he's found some food and water. I don't want to him to hurt :(

Please let me know if you see anything else.

Thank you so much

#4 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:12 AM

Convention could certainly be what I was seeing.

If you face your street would the convention center be to your left.

I feel that you will have a conversation with a tall man; balding, wearing business attire like pants and shirt but no tie or jacket.

I feel that he is to the "left" down the street a few doors. (I am actually looking down a fairly straight street and see this guy holding a cat.)

Does CoCo have a kidney or diabetic problem?
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#5 User is offline   DeMartini Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:30 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 15 June 2015 - 12:12 AM, said:

Convention could certainly be what I was seeing.

If you face your street would the convention center be to your left.

I feel that you will have a conversation with a tall man; balding, wearing business attire like pants and shirt but no tie or jacket.

I feel that he is to the "left" down the street a few doors. (I am actually looking down a fairly straight street and see this guy holding a cat.)

Does CoCo have a kidney or diabetic problem?

Yes! My street turns into a U shape and then the cross street is a long straight street that leads to the convention center.

He is older and very skinny even though he eats a lot, so he could have some sort of illness, but we aren't aware of any. Then again we haven't taken him to the vet in years.

I'm actually outside looking now.

#6 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:58 AM

Anything yet?

#7 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostDeMartini, on 15 June 2015 - 12:30 AM, said:

Yes! My street turns into a U shape and then the cross street is a long straight street that leads to the convention center.

He is older and very skinny even though he eats a lot, so he could have some sort of illness, but we aren't aware of any. Then again we haven't taken him to the vet in years.

I'm actually outside looking now.

Asking for help for you. I am reminded of when my much adored (now in kitty kat heaven)Siamese went missing for two weeks. He had got himself locked inside a garage and was being tended by two old ladies who climbed a ladder to feed and water him through a small opening.

I was at wit's end and in desperation advertised in the local newspaper.

I had just given up hope when the old ladies noticed my ad and rang,

I am taking this memory as a positive sign.

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users