Ancient Aliens

#21 User is offline   Nana1987 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Do you believe we came from the stars?
I guess the whole creation came from a "star"

Do you believe in the 12 dimensions and string theory?
I don't know much about this, but I think someone explained string theory to me once, and it did make sense, but I can't remember what it was about.

Do you believe humans evolved from the ocean?
After I read the aquatic ape theory, and saw how unlike apes, we have fat reserves similar to aquatic mammals such as dolphins, I had my questions about how evolution really took place. According to that theory we share some similarities with aquatic mammals that are not present in our closest terrestrial relatives. We probably didn't evolved from the ocean, but maybe we are hybrids of ocean and terrestrial mammals?

Do you believe we are an alien hybrid experiement?
It sounds probable to me, very probable... and after reading the aquatic ape theory then it seemed more probable to me.

Do we live in a universe or a multiverse? Who created it? One God or more?
I don't know much about the universe vs. multiverse theory. But it does sound very possible to have a multiverse, that would be amazing. I believe God created it, I believe in only one God, but could there be one God per universe if there is a multiverse??? I don't know, I believe in one God but it would be nice if God had other God-like companions.

Is it possible that our 'angels' are just aliens from another dimension?
Yes and no. I can't put it into words. But, I do think there could be a dimension where the spiritual realm and a more physical realm converge into one and the angels in those lower realms could be "aliens". Who knows. :angel:

#22 User is offline   nelehnotrop Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

Do you believe we came from the stars?
yes.
Do you believe in the 12 dimensions and string theory?
Spectate Vs Speculate
Do you believe humans evolved from the ocean?
Eventualy....as it happened,yes!
Do you believe we are an alien hybrid experiement?
No.
Do we live in a universe or a multiverse? No.Who created it? ??? One God or more? All One.
Is it possible that our 'angels' are just aliens from another dimension? Angels...? Aliens....these are still just labels, more importantly what do they call themselves?

I have been watching this TV show called Ancient Aliens and it raises a lot of questions. I can't wait to read your responses!Was the program American?

:) Neleh
Neleh :)

#23 User is offline   light. Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Music

Learning

Learning

Learning

Learning

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

I love theze discussionz, they are for every one ...

Just to answer the first question... of course we are from the starz ... our planet iz made of star dust and we are made from the planet and constant raining down of stardust; pluz astrological energiez from every were ... I also find it funny that people think the planet is less intelligent than they are ... lol

We are made of exponential potential but the planet made our vocal cordz and so forth therefore it haz to have a high level of intelligence... even in communication... When I say "made" I predominately mean manufactured because I understand the blueprint of the human iz under controversy "depending upon religious or spiritual viewpoint ...

Have you ever met a car builder that waz not on the same level or more intelligent than the partz???

You really have to think about it ... we see sooooo little even on a quantum scale ... for example a human is trapped in a three dimensional view "if they are not spiritualist... as many of uz are " Basically we are trapped in 3d literally because that is as far as the flesh opticalz can view and send to our neuronz... But a bird can see 4d because in quantum scalez the color band iz never ending ...

But back to the point and getting off of my plethora of theoretical quandriez...

Of course we are from the starz ... our potentialz are never ending ... but of course you can either conduct your behavior as a neutron star ... or depleted uranium ...

#24 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

View Postlight., on 25 April 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

I love theze discussionz, they are for every one ...

Just to answer the first question... of course we are from the starz ... our planet iz made of star dust and we are made from the planet and constant raining down of stardust; pluz astrological energiez from every were ... I also find it funny that people think the planet is less intelligent than they are ... lol

We are made of exponential potential but the planet made our vocal cordz and so forth therefore it haz to have a high level of intelligence... even in communication... When I say "made" I predominately mean manufactured because I understand the blueprint of the human iz under controversy "depending upon religious or spiritual viewpoint ...

Have you ever met a car builder that waz not on the same level or more intelligent than the partz???

You really have to think about it ... we see sooooo little even on a quantum scale ... for example a human is trapped in a three dimensional view "if they are not spiritualist... as many of uz are " Basically we are trapped in 3d literally because that is as far as the flesh opticalz can view and send to our neuronz... But a bird can see 4d because in quantum scalez the color band iz never ending ...

But back to the point and getting off of my plethora of theoretical quandriez...

Of course we are from the starz ... our potentialz are never ending ... but of course you can either conduct your behavior as a neutron star ... or depleted uranium ...

I love your posts, light... they always get me thinking.

Can you tell me more about the infinite nature of the colour band?

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#25 User is offline   light. Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Learning

Learning

Learning

Learning

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

Here iz some of the information that I have been working with ...

To explain the theory of 3d and how two parallel linez will alwayz connect .... thiz video givez all the information and more ... if your adhd like me then you will probably skip to the meaty partz ... lol meaty partz "Im vegetarian"

All that I post have posted in the past comez from reading and analyzationz dealing in the mixture of majik and physicz ... becauze they are the same ...

Two streamz that come from the same river...
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

#26 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

:wub:
When you try to fit in, you disappear.

#27 User is offline   light. Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Learning

Learning

Learning

Learning

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

I have changed the U- Tube website information, it should work properly now for the correct site.

In other wordz the external link did not work before but now it doez ... go ahead click on it learn some new stuff itz great ...

Thank you Village Witch for your kindness

#28 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Postlight., on 29 April 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

I have changed the U- Tube website information, it should work properly now for the correct site.

In other wordz the external link did not work before but now it doez ... go ahead click on it learn some new stuff itz great ...

Thank you Village Witch for your kindness

Wow! Great video light! I really like the comment that "matching observations" are not necessarily a standard of truth. :dance:

I feel like that depleted uranium right now!

LOL

You know what light? I think you're right... we are all from different 'planets' (stars!)

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#29 User is offline   light. Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Learning

Learning

Learning

Learning

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

View PostVictoria, on 09 May 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Wow! Great video light! I really like the comment that "matching observations" are not necessarily a standard of truth. :dance:

I feel like that depleted uranium right now!

LOL

You know what light? I think you're right... we are all from different 'planets' (stars!)

Excellent point , dealing with matching pointz ... videoz such as the one above takez the foundation out of foundation ... many thingz are difficult to fathom ...

I think a lot about the microcosms of plant life or salt water microcosmz ... basically these systemz work in wayz that virtually impossible for humanz to understand ... they are literally worldz of their own ...

Each human iz a world of their own from bacteria to sugarz etc ... ribonucleic acids etc...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users