• You cannot reply to this topic

Wolf

#1 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:29 AM

Posted Image

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of nature.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden: Or, Life in the Woods
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#2 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:07 PM

Ah... the majesty of the lupine.
You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#3 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

Oh this reminds me. On Christmas Eve in the early hours I went to draw my curtains closer together before going to sleep and an urban fox walked right across my path. I never thought of looking up the animal totem..

My gut instinct tells me I need to be cunning in a certain area of my life.....at least by keeping my cards close to my chest...without worry of being seen as sly. Maybe even keeping more silent on some matters rather than feeling compelled to speak. The silent fox, observing.
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#4 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:15 PM

View PostAngel Soul, on 30 December 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

Oh this reminds me. On Christmas Eve in the early hours I went to draw my curtains closer together before going to sleep and an urban fox walked right across my path. I never thought of looking up the animal totem..

My gut instinct tells me I need to be cunning in a certain area of my life.....at least by keeping my cards close to my chest...without worry of being seen as sly. Maybe even keeping more silent on some matters rather than feeling compelled to speak. The silent fox, observing.

A magical event!

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users