Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Red Shouldered Hawk - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Red Shouldered Hawk

#1 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:38 AM

I had a Red Shouldered Hawk perch outside my window the other day and felt he had a message. This is a picture of this type of hawk:

http://www.featherli...518D7#h29c518d7

What does it mean?

Here is a meaning about it that I found. Any other interpretations?

“Red-Hawks are occasionally harassed and attacked by smaller birds. This is very significant for those of you who have a red-hawk as a totem. It indicates that there are likely to be attacks by people who won’t understand you or the varied and different uses of your creative energy. They may attack your ability to soar.

The red-tailed and red-shoulder hawks are usually permanent residents in an area, although occasionally they may migrate. This permanency reflects that as a totem, these red-hawks will be with you permanently once it shows up.

It is generally accepted that red-hawks mate for life. Both the male and female help care for the young. Two to three eggs are laid in the spring. They vigorously defend their nests against any intruders. They cling to their home territories for years. And they can live up to 14 years in the wild.

This “14” is significant. The 14th card in the tarot deck is the card for Temperance. This is the card that represents the teaching of higher expressions of psychism and vision. It can be used in the development of astral projection–new flights out of the body. It has ties to the activation of your vital energies (kundalini), and the bold expression of it. It is tied to the archetypal forces that teach beauty and harmony in moderation. It holds the keys to higher levels of consciousness.

Rising to a higher level can bring a rapid development of the psychic energies. The red-hawk helps us in balancing and using those senses appropriately. It teaches the balance necessary to discover our true purpose in life. If you have a red-hawk as a totem, meditation on the 14th tarot card will help you to see how this hawk will lead you to use your creative energy in manifesting your soul purpose.

The red-hawk reflects a greater intensity of energy at play within your life. It reflects an intensity of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual forces. This bird is the catalyst, stimulating hope and new ideas. It reflects a need to be open to the new or shows you ways that you may help teach others to be open to the new.

To the Pueblo, the red-hawk was known as red eagle. Its feathers and energies were used in healing ceremonies and for bringing the rains and waters necessary for life. To the Ojibwa, the red-hawk represented leadership, deliberation and foresight. “Red-Hawk is akin to Mercury, the messenger of the gods. Hawk medicine teaches you to be observant…Life is sending you signals.” The red-hawk can spread its wings to a great width, and it can teach you to use your creative energies in the same way. It can extend the vision of your life.

The sky is the realm of the red-hawk. Through its flight it communicates with humans and with the great creator spirit. It awakens our vision and inspires us to a creative life purpose. It is the messenger bird, and wherever it shows up, pay attention. There is a message coming.”
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#2 User is offline   Moopurple Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:38 AM

When I was living on the coast, one of these fellas would be perched on a tree in the back yard almost every morning.

Very interesting message behind it!

#3 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

View PostMoopurple, on 11 January 2016 - 07:38 AM, said:

When I was living on the coast, one of these fellas would be perched on a tree in the back yard almost every morning.

Very interesting message behind it!

Yes. There is an enclave of these hawks in your area of the world and scientist don't really know why they are there.
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#4 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 11 January 2016 - 06:38 AM, said:

I had a Red Shouldered Hawk perch outside my window the other day and felt he had a message. This is a picture of this type of hawk:

What does it mean?

Here is a meaning about it that I found. Any other interpretations?

“Red-Hawks are occasionally harassed and attacked by smaller birds. This is very significant for those of you who have a red-hawk as a totem. It indicates that there are likely to be attacks by people who won’t understand you or the varied and different uses of your creative energy. They may attack your ability to soar.

The red-tailed and red-shoulder hawks are usually permanent residents in an area, although occasionally they may migrate. This permanency reflects that as a totem, these red-hawks will be with you permanently once it shows up.

It is generally accepted that red-hawks mate for life. Both the male and female help care for the young. Two to three eggs are laid in the spring. They vigorously defend their nests against any intruders. They cling to their home territories for years. And they can live up to 14 years in the wild.

This “14” is significant. The 14th card in the tarot deck is the card for Temperance. This is the card that represents the teaching of higher expressions of psychism and vision. It can be used in the development of astral projection–new flights out of the body. It has ties to the activation of your vital energies (kundalini), and the bold expression of it. It is tied to the archetypal forces that teach beauty and harmony in moderation. It holds the keys to higher levels of consciousness.

Rising to a higher level can bring a rapid development of the psychic energies. The red-hawk helps us in balancing and using those senses appropriately. It teaches the balance necessary to discover our true purpose in life. If you have a red-hawk as a totem, meditation on the 14th tarot card will help you to see how this hawk will lead you to use your creative energy in manifesting your soul purpose.

The red-hawk reflects a greater intensity of energy at play within your life. It reflects an intensity of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual forces. This bird is the catalyst, stimulating hope and new ideas. It reflects a need to be open to the new or shows you ways that you may help teach others to be open to the new.

To the Pueblo, the red-hawk was known as red eagle. Its feathers and energies were used in healing ceremonies and for bringing the rains and waters necessary for life. To the Ojibwa, the red-hawk represented leadership, deliberation and foresight. “Red-Hawk is akin to Mercury, the messenger of the gods. Hawk medicine teaches you to be observant…Life is sending you signals.” The red-hawk can spread its wings to a great width, and it can teach you to use your creative energies in the same way. It can extend the vision of your life.

The sky is the realm of the red-hawk. Through its flight it communicates with humans and with the great creator spirit. It awakens our vision and inspires us to a creative life purpose. It is the messenger bird, and wherever it shows up, pay attention. There is a message coming.”

Well....the first Tarot card I drew today was Temperance which was mentioned in this post! I wish I could express all of the "strange" things that are going on!

#5 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 11 January 2016 - 06:38 AM, said:

To the Pueblo, the red-hawk was known as red eagle.

Not a meaning but maybe a funny little "coincidence":

I was driving home from my daughter's house having refilled the chooks' and cats' water bowls since we are having hot weather. I don't use the air-conditioning while driving (saving the planet :D) so while waiting at the traffic lights I take my mind off the heat by looking at what is around me. This morning I was fascinated by a reddish-orangey truck with the word eagle on it!

Now I'll have to consider what it could mean for me, too.

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#6 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:48 PM

View PostVictoria, on 11 January 2016 - 02:40 PM, said:

Not a meaning but maybe a funny little "coincidence":

I was driving home from my daughter's house having refilled the chooks' and cats' water bowls since we are having hot weather. I don't use the air-conditioning while driving (saving the planet :D) so while waiting at the traffic lights I take my mind off the heat by looking at what is around me. This morning I was fascinated by a reddish-orangey truck with the word eagle on it!

Now I'll have to consider what it could mean for me, too.

Oh, I think that your "bird" for the moment is the Phoenix! I think that you are in a period of rebirth and may be experiencing a labor pain or two along the way!

I noted that your number of post when you posted this was 5858.

Here is what 5's and 8's means:

The 5 and 8 number combination signifies that you are heading towards substantial changes in your life. You are asked to stay balanced and positive at this time and the message from your angels is to remember that you are well loved and supported by the Universe, and to maintain your faith and trust.

An initiative or new project may have financial benefits for you so may be well worth your while.

#7 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:09 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 11 January 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:

Oh, I think that your "bird" for the moment is the Phoenix! I think that you are in a period of rebirth and may be experiencing a labor pain or two along the way!

He he he LOL So fitting.

Thanks pg. :)

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users