• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Owl

#1 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:21 PM

I was walking on my property today in the late afternoon (still very light) and an owl dropped out of a tree and landed on the ground less than a few yards from me.

Then, he(she?) looked over at me as if to say, "Where did you come from?" and he quietly flew back up into another tree.

I like to look for signs and symbols from the wild life that i see. This is such an unusual occurrence that I wonder what the message is? :huh:
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#2 User is offline   MooTwo Icon

• Guild Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • More:Moderator

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:56 PM

As I was driving home last night I saw an owl for the first time in years. I forgot until reading this. :lol:

#3 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:05 PM

View PostMooTwo, on 14 November 2016 - 01:56 PM, said:

As I was driving home last night I saw an owl for the first time in years. I forgot until reading this. :lol:

Maybe its the harbinger of change.

For me, I've also had the Ace of Spades showing up alot. Those both can meaning a pending death. I have been feeling that I would hear of a death soon and I have felt a change coming.
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#4 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:10 PM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 14 November 2016 - 02:05 PM, said:

For me, I've also had the Ace of Spades showing up alot. Those both can meaning a pending death. I have been feeling that I would hear of a death soon and I have felt a change coming.

Right after I wrote this, I drew the following card. Owls and Ace of Spades can be symbolic of the mysterious and Owls can be especially symbolic of developing psychic abilities.

Maybe I will be a psychic!!!

Banshee - Reversed
In the Single-Card Draw position
A card in this position illuminates the present moment or the question at hand.

Meaning: The Banshee appears reversed in your cards to advise you that your own psychic senses are developing at this time. Listen to your intuition, and trust your instincts. Take note of dreams, omens, and portents.

#5 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 15 November 2016 - 06:20 AM, said:

Maybe he wondered what seeing you on his property symbolised Posted Image A kindred spirit, a wise owl, who can quickly and instinctively move onto the next thing, when necessary?

Haha! Well, if he is going to claim its his property, then, he needs to pay the mortgage and taxes on it! :lol:

Comedy aside, I have felt an ominous feeling for a few days and its burdensome today....

#6 User is offline   MooTwo Icon

• Guild Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • More:Moderator

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:53 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 14 November 2016 - 02:05 PM, said:

When you pulled a card for me in your last reading thread, it was Ace of Spades. So, what a funny coincidence. Owls and aces.

If I am remembering correctly, the feeling of some ominous change has been with you on and off for the past year or so. I sense no urgency, but do get strong feelings of unrest. Though, my intuitive thoughts have been leading me astray the past couple months.

#7 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:09 AM

View PostMooTwo, on 15 November 2016 - 06:53 AM, said:

When you pulled a card for me in your last reading thread, it was Ace of Spades. So, what a funny coincidence. Owls and aces.

If I am remembering correctly, the feeling of some ominous change has been with you on and off for the past year or so. I sense no urgency, but do get strong feelings of unrest. Though, my intuitive thoughts have been leading me astray the past couple months.

Yeah. I'm usually picking up other peoples changes. But....something is going on....

#8 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:17 AM

Oh....I did hear about a death connected to someone who is like family. I was feeling it powerfully today and heard about it late this afternoon. So, I guess I was feeling that energy. May be someone else also but I feel its passed by now.

#9 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:45 AM

maybe it is time for you to turn knowledge into action
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#10 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:53 AM

View Postnigel, on 16 November 2016 - 01:45 AM, said:

maybe it is time for you to turn knowledge into action

Thank you. I think so too but.....the more I learn the less I know! :lol:

#11 User is offline   mom9497 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:38 AM

Hi PG, I'm reading these posts by my dad's hospital bed. He's in the end stages of Lewy Body Dementia. He was admitted on the 14th with high fever and kidney failure. Since you have done readings for me in the past, I wonder if you were picking up that energy. His blood pressure had dropped to 55/40 that day and they didn't think he'd make it through the night, but 9 days later, he's still fighting. Just wondered if you're still having those feelings?

#12 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:39 AM

View Postmom9497, on 24 November 2016 - 04:38 AM, said:

Hi PG, I'm reading these posts by my dad's hospital bed. He's in the end stages of Lewy Body Dementia. He was admitted on the 14th with high fever and kidney failure. Since you have done readings for me in the past, I wonder if you were picking up that energy. His blood pressure had dropped to 55/40 that day and they didn't think he'd make it through the night, but 9 days later, he's still fighting. Just wondered if you're still having those feelings?

Hi, Mom,

I'm so very sorry that you and your father are going through this and am sending you supportive energy. I'm rarely given a specific date for someones passing.

What I did get was an image of was an "8". Maybe that means 8 days or the 28th or Dec. 8 have meaning. I'm not sure but I would be very hesitant to predict the passing of someone.

I'll be praying for you both.

#13 User is offline   mom9497 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 24 November 2016 - 06:23 AM

Thank you. I would never expect you to predict his passing. He should have passed my now. He must have some unresolved issues. It breaks my heart to see him passing like this. It's a slow, sad process. The only way I can relate to 8-28 is that it's my birthday. I don't know if that would have any meaning in this case.

#14 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:20 AM

View Postmom9497, on 24 November 2016 - 06:23 AM, said:

Thank you. I would never expect you to predict his passing. He should have passed my now. He must have some unresolved issues. It breaks my heart to see him passing like this. It's a slow, sad process. The only way I can relate to 8-28 is that it's my birthday. I don't know if that would have any meaning in this case.

Well...I went into a deep sleep after reading this. I never, ever sleep in the afternoon but I havent slept well for the last three weeks due to all of the pain, so, I guess I am catching up.

I was "visited" in my sleep and awoke wanting to tell you that your father was feeling no pain. Seems that something is being "orchestrated" for others and his passing is delayed until that is done.

Sort of feels like you need to go tend to other things and catch up on your rest and he'll let go maybe not in days but not in weeks.

I saw a name like Victor and I heard another that made me thing Ruth, Ruby and Baum like Baumberg or B name.

Seems that there is an uncle and aunt on the other side waiting for him. Was his father or brother an R name like Ray, Robert?

#15 User is offline   mom9497 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:59 AM

I'm sorry to hear you're still in so much pain. I truly hope you feel better soon. An afternoon nap is always nice.
Thank you for assuring me that he's not in pain. All we've asked of the doctors is that he's comfortable and pain free. My mom and I have been at his side all day, every day. We go home to sleep and are back the next morning. Even though he doesn't see us, they tell us that he can hear us.
My father was so afraid of death. I think that's why he hasn't let go. He's too afraid.
At the moment, I can't relate to the names, but his name starts with the letter R. I'm sure that they're all here waiting for him. When he opens his eyes, he just stares. I feel he sees them and is telling them "not yet".

#16 User is offline   mom9497 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:17 AM

Thanks Angel. I found some soothing music on YouTube. Thanks for the tip.

#17 User is offline   mom9497 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:54 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 24 November 2016 - 05:39 AM, said:

Hi, Mom,

I'm so very sorry that you and your father are going through this and am sending you supportive energy. I'm rarely given a specific date for someones passing.

What I did get was an image of was an "8". Maybe that means 8 days or the 28th or Dec. 8 have meaning. I'm not sure but I would be very hesitant to predict the passing of someone.

I'll be praying for you both.

I just made a connection with the number 8. He's on the 8th floor. I can't believe I didn't see that before.

#18 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:20 AM

View Postmom9497, on 25 November 2016 - 01:54 AM, said:

I just made a connection with the number 8. He's on the 8th floor. I can't believe I didn't see that before.

I strongly pick up a male and female relative that have passed that are helping your father prepare to cross over. Just find some assurance and comfort in that this is his process and that it is going the way that he wants.

My feeling is that you are fully through this and the funeral before mid month and are focused on the Holidays.

There will be a nice coming together of family through this.

Is there a sister who has not been able to get there yet or who may be distant physically or emotionally? Some healing that occurs with a female family member.

Continuing to pray for you and a your family. :wub: :angel:

#19 User is offline   mom9497 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:17 AM

Yes, there is one sister that he hadn't seen in two years that came to see him now, and another sister in Italy that he hasn't seen in 12 years. This sister shocked us all by calling my mother to see how he was. She has never called so this was very unexpected. It's sad that it takes a death for people to come together.

Thanks so much PG for this. I know it's Thanksgiving in the US today. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your turkey!

#20 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:23 PM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 16 November 2016 - 02:53 AM, said:

Thank you. I think so too but.....the more I learn the less I know! :lol:

Yep!

One of my epiphanies: "I know NOTHING!"

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users