Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Fatigue and mentality - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fatigue and mentality

#1 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tarot, Drawing, Hair care
  • More:Licensed Cosmetologist since 06/01/2017
    Card reader 10 years as a hobby

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:31 PM

I'm having a hard time keeping up with my job, I'm constantly on my feet and dealing with other people. My body is not yet accustomed it seems and I am very sensitive to the emotions of others though not quite an empath. I have stpd making it harder in general keeping that under wraps. I just want a hug rn.
There is sacredness in the mundane, the ordinary.-SMHZ

#2 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

View PostAngel Soul, on 10 September 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

I'd also be interested to hear what crystal/colour of crystal you choose, and try to interpret the meaning if you like?
I'd like that yes please.

#3 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:45 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 12 September 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

OK then, so what crystal did you visualise.? Can you name it and/or describe it to me, including its colour/s?

Very simple, clear crystal, no imperfections aside from a few air bubbles a dew on the surface, cut into a perfect hexagram with two sharp points on the top and bottoms side. with fog of some sort around it so maybe ice crystals or clear quartz in a humid place? Oh and reflects a nice rainbow spectrum of light.

#4 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:57 AM

when I saw this post I had a crystal come to mind but I will hold off in case Angel soul or someone else picks up on the same thing
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#5 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:51 AM

Wow. That's a good technique. Very accurate. thank you I appreciate the help. I have been feeling much better as of late as well. Bit stressed but it just melted away. Merci beau'coup!

#6 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 13 September 2017 - 02:18 AM, said:

Oh wow, I didn't see that it was clear, more white, but I saw mist around it. I think this denotes an air of mystery around you. You appear to be an open book with most people but prefer to keep some things to yourself, if you can. You don't have a problem when people to try to make guesses about you. You are very sociable and have a good sense of fun.

I feel you are very strongly psychic, perhaps it even runs in the family, because it feels like is at your core. A mystic, perhaps even tried some magic, including illusions at times..

The rainbow of course denotes the chakras, and I think your health and the wellbeing of those close to you are of great importance to you. I picture the rainbow as pretty balanced at the moment, but like everyone else it hasn't always been this way. We live, we learn (I hear that phrase).

You are also a clear thinker and a people person. A good communicator, who dislikes miscommunication.

Remember to place yourself in that crystal, when mixing with energies, especially when others have issues causing them upset or low mood. You are empathic and can take others problems home with you, sapping your own energy if you aren't careful to shake off the energy of others at the end of the working day.

Posted Image

I like to keep to myself but I do enjoy socializing as it is a learned rather the inherited skill I love and enjoy it, I was lonely for a long time, for a time did consider myself psychic and even had a teacher I also cast a few spells one went very badly I was out cold for three days. I do try to keep a clear flow of prana in my chakras and well you get the point very very accurate. <3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users