• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BROKEN HEART

#1 User is offline   Lady Moira Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:41 AM

I do not want to influence anyone as anything you guys can tell me will be welcomed. However, I do understand that -some- information helps fine tune stuff so here is what it is:

"he" died on thursday night-friday morning.
"He" apparently came to say good bye friday morning
"he" could have been saved, but someone ######ed up
"he" said something, but I can't remember what.

What I know about his death is this:

He had been feeling pain since monday, on tuesday he went to the doctor to see what could be. The doctor asked for an ultrasound to rule out apendicitis. On Thursday afternoon he left work and he was feeling some pain. All night his wife took him back and forth to the doctor because of the pain. He started vomiting blood and stopped breathing in his wife's arms

despite the fact that as a human I have 20,000,000 questions, and the fact that it hurts that I won't see him again... Here are some things I would like to know

* is it that he's dead or is it that he left his wife and kids because he's fed up? (the second means he's alive somewhere)....
* Did it hurt?
* What is it that I am missing that you said/did not say friday morning?

and if you contact him, just tell him to keep in touch, for real.

#2 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:44 PM

Hello Lady Moira ... not ignoring you ... just thinking about what I have been putting my 'psychic messages for someone' folder: some of my students have been studying the non-fiction book, The Consolation of Joe Cinque.

Certain things match what I got from your post: the oral bleeding, the delaying of medical attention a suicide suggestion, a drug overdose and a plan put forward by a woman.

I suggest you watch it online if you can because it may answer your questions.

Nice to see you. :)

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#3 User is offline   Lady Moira Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

View PostVictoria, on 01 December 2017 - 04:44 PM, said:

Hello Lady Moira ... not ignoring you ... just thinking about what I have been putting my 'psychic messages for someone' folder: some of my students have been studying the non-fiction book, The Consolation of Joe Cinque.

Certain things match what I got from your post: the oral bleeding, the delaying of medical attention a suicide suggestion, a drug overdose and a plan put forward by a woman.

I suggest you watch it online if you can because it may answer your questions.

Nice to see you. :)

WOOOW

I'l read it! wooow.... f she were any smart I would seriously consider it. haha but right now, after talking to her and even with all the doubts I have, it seems that he did die and that it was something that just had to be. I am more calm and at "peace" if you can say that.

It has been one heck of an end of the year for me. Him dying then my estranged father (of course, his death caused chaos in my life....ugh) my father died about two weeks ago, of course, he died in the most stupid way... He had medical advice to take medication for a congestive heart disease he had, naturally, he did NOT take it... Then he developed a lung condition for which he needed oxygen and medication. He got the oxygen, but NOT the medication....

smart move,dumb ass.

#4 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:11 PM

I'm sorry to hear of your losses. Let's hope 2018 brings many things which bring happiness and life becomes balanced once again.Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users