Universal Psychic Guild Forum: seeing the same number everywhere? - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

seeing the same number everywhere?

#1 User is offline   minpinz Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:many things

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

I don't know whats been going on but I've been seeing the number 39 everywhere. I'll check the time and it will be something 39 or I'll see ads with the number 39 on them. I'll check the temperature outside and it will be 39 degrees. I'll watch a movie I haven't seen in a while and hear someone announce the number 39. I'm just seeing it everywhere and now even in my dreams. I'll even say to myself when the number isn't around that I won't be bothered by it here, and then what do I know, there it is. The only significance I can think of is that my ex boyfriend who I am still in love with is 39 years old.
I know to some degree I have psychic ability. I've had dreams that predicted the future, sometimes visions. I've seen signs of things to come in the past. I just wonder what is going on now with this number.
any guidance?
I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream

#2 Guest_Dot_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

I think you might be, even unconsciously, being a little neurotic about the number. I say this because for me, whenever I saw number patterns and looked up their meanings or tried to understand them, I was dissatisfied. That said, others would disagree with me on my view. Here are some links that might help you understand your predicament:

"Angel Numbers" http://forum.psychic...h=1&#entry66385

"from precognitive dreams to number telepathy" http://forum.psychic...h=1&#entry63179

"Numerology" http://forum.psychic...h=1&#entry62784

"numerology help, anyone?" http://forum.psychic...h=1&#entry55805

"Numbers and their meanings" http://forum.psychic...h=1&#entry54811

They might load a certain way through the thread but you can just navigate your way back to the beginning. Please read them, I think they might help you. It also saves people expressing opinions about things that have already been expressed before.

#3 User is offline   minpinz Icon

• PipPip

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

thank you very much, this is really helpful

#4 Guest_Dot_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

You're welcome. :)

#5 User is offline   Mommy2Phoenix Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Photography, mediation, digital design, spending time with family, being a Mom, reading, music, trying new things, adventure, camping

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

Its ok, my boyfriend tells me all the time I always use numbers with the number 6 in it. I am always popping out random numbers and it always starts with 6 or has the number 6 in it. Then I found out there were a bunch of my numerology numbers that were the number 6. Maybe it means something so def check out your numerology numbers :D
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” – Albus Dumbledore

“You can exist without your soul, you know, as long as your brain and heart are still working. But you’ll have no sense of self anymore, no memory, no….anything. There’s no chance at all of recovery. You’ll just exist. As an empty shell.” – Remus Lupin in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Alkaban

#6 User is offline   minpinz Icon

• PipPip

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

View PostMommy2Phoenix, on 01 December 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:

Its ok, my boyfriend tells me all the time I always use numbers with the number 6 in it. I am always popping out random numbers and it always starts with 6 or has the number 6 in it. Then I found out there were a bunch of my numerology numbers that were the number 6. Maybe it means something so def check out your numerology numbers :D

yeah my angel is definitely trying to tell me something. I went as far as to chanting a spell that is supposed to summon an angel.

#7 User is offline   Mommy2Phoenix Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Photography, mediation, digital design, spending time with family, being a Mom, reading, music, trying new things, adventure, camping

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

View Postminpinz, on 01 December 2011 - 08:15 AM, said:

yeah my angel is definitely trying to tell me something. I went as far as to chanting a spell that is supposed to summon an angel.

There is a great book I am reading on spirit guides, angels, and archangels by sonia choquette its callee Ask your guides. It gives advice and easy ways to connect with them about anything so maybe you shoud sit or lay down, relax, and tell your guides to come in and ask them what the number means. For me it comes as my own voice in my mind but I know it isnt my thoughts. You just need to be open to getting the messages and dont second guess what pops up. Self doubt can be the worst so always accept what is and what happens. The book is amazingly informative and very simple to do. So that might help you to find out!
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” – Albus Dumbledore

“You can exist without your soul, you know, as long as your brain and heart are still working. But you’ll have no sense of self anymore, no memory, no….anything. There’s no chance at all of recovery. You’ll just exist. As an empty shell.” – Remus Lupin in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Alkaban

#8 User is offline   minpinz Icon

• PipPip

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:00 AM

hmm sounds like I should check this book out. I'm a very spiritual person I keep with me a small resin stone that had the word "faith" on it. I like to keep it with me so I have faith with me no matter what.

#9 User is offline   Soul Searcher Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

Minpinz,

The Earth finally gave us some good snow. As I looked at the snow, I thought to myself how beautiful it is to see. In an instant, I thought about the impossibility that anything could ever be exactly the same in the universe and that is how it is supposed to be.

Somehow, I thought about you and your numbers: 39. So, for me the 3 can mean two things. One that you have the ability to create your own reality as 3 is a sign of creation. Two that your prayers are being heard and 3 is an affirmation of receipt of those prayers.

The 9 typically means that a new birth of sorts is upon you. This in combination with the 3 is giving you a very clear message. The message is this:

You have the ability to re-create (3) yourself a new (9).

When you add the 3 and 9 you get 12, which condense to 3. Again, you have the creative ability to either have a reality that is full of hurt, rejection, and longing or you can create a life that is new, full of joy, and love.

The choice is always yours as you probably know. Your prayers are heard and the reply is for you to CREATE your reality/self a NEW.

Take care,

Soul Searcher

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users