Universal Psychic Guild Forum: I am a Leo/Virgo cusp - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I am a Leo/Virgo cusp

#1 User is offline   _jasmine Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:15 AM

I was born August 22nd. Most people say you're a Leo or you're a Virgo. But I know I'm both since the sun was in between.
Any information on these people? (Leo/Virgo cusp)

#2 User is offline   Lissa Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:astrology,psychology,psychiatrics,medicine,books,music,the occult,dreaming
  • More:A Pisces with an Aries Moon,Mercury and Venus!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:04 AM

I think I've read something about people born on cusps carrying a bit of the two signs but I personally believe you are not both,you only have one Sun sign.

In order to see which is your true sign you need to know your birth time and location.Since you were born the day the Sun changed signs,the more precise the info,the better.

Go to cafeastrology.uk (I think that's name..if not google it),input your info and you get your whole birth chart for free!

Have a good 2011 :) Lissa
'And there are some who say there are so many things I need,so I run or I fight and I crawl or I scream and I bleed I bleed I bleed'

#3 User is offline   LoVe-tHe-sUn Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Outdoor activitives, animals, traveling, cooking, art and family.

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

I am a Leo (aug 10th) and I am a leo to a T! Fits me perfectly, I love reading about leos because it helps explain alot.

#4 User is offline   Earth Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Not sure..

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:43 PM

I am a Leo, July 25, but I am not typical. In fact most Leos annoy me and I don't like being in the same room as them. Leos can be so loud and showy and flamboyant, and that I am not. You'll find my dear Leo on the inside of me, not very much on the out.

To Jasmine, because of your cusp you are a Leo but you possess tendencies of a Virgo. You have the fine taste and personality of a Leo but you analyze deeply and may suffer in silence like a Virgo.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users