Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Past Lives and Birthmarks - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Past Lives and Birthmarks

#1 Guest_Ambthepro_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

Somehow, I can't even remember where or how, I came across the idea that suggested birthmarks may represent how we died in a previous life. Then that triggered the idea that our past lives influence our current state (phobias, likes, dislikes, talents, etc) Then I automatically thought about how the love of my life had a birthmark on his hair.. (a blonde patch) against his golden hair. He technically died of a pedestrian accident, but this was solely due to a mania episode he was having because of his bipolar disorder. Would you agree/disagree that it could be possible he -in a past life- also had a problem with the chemicals in his brain? Or whatever the true cause of bipolar is (maybe a certain enlightenment). Basically I'm trying to conclude that if your birthmarks are from your previous life's "trauma", and part of our past lives live on with us today, would it be plausible that history somewhat repeat itself? Can anyone relate to this at all?

I may just be trying to justify what happened in a way O_o

#2 User is offline   rachael7 Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

I was thinking about the very same thing today...i found this vid on YouTube about past lives and how scars and birthmarks were present on the body in this life, indicative of how the person died in their previous life.

Its a fascinating theory. My nan, her only daughter (my aunt) and her only daughter (my cousin) all have the same size and shape birthmark on the right side of the stomach. Ive often wondered if it was just hereditary or if there was some other reason.

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
- Mary Pickford

#3 User is offline   bluespirit Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Reading,walking,swimming and all spiritual interests.
  • More:I am widowed after losing my hubby 4 years ago.

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:06 AM

My daughter and I were talking about this same subject the other day.
When my two children were born,they both had birth marks on their arms.

My daughter had what looked like a map of England and my son had what looked like a map of Australia.

We emigrated to Australia in 1960,came back in 1969 but my son returned there in later years.
My daughter stayed in the UK.
Not really to do with past lives but thought I would mention these facts out of interest.
Weird eh?
Bluespirit

#4 Guest_Angel C_*

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:07 AM

Wow, thats amazing bluespirit, thank you for sharing, gave me quite a shiver (in a nice way). :angel:

#5 User is offline   bluespirit Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:42 AM

Forgot something.
Why we were discussing this,I asked Maureen,my daughter if she still had it. She told me 'No' it had disappeared.
So must remember to ask my son if he still has his.
Blue xx

#6 Guest_Ambthepro_*

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:36 PM

I have a mole constellation of a cross on my left arm. I've had it since i was little, I wonder what that would represent. That's crazy the marks disappeared bluespirit! I am wondering about your sons now :) I can't wait until my baby is born so i can inspect him for birthmarks. I don't know why but I've recently become very interested in them

#7 User is offline   Silent Colors Icon

• Pip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

I have a birthmark that I feel is slightly unusual. It's a small indent on my chest. It's smaller than the eraser on the end of a pencil. It's just a little circle indented. I've looked all over online and can't find anything else like it. Usually birthmarks from what I read is a discoloration of the skin.

Does anyone know what this could mean?

Attached File  5.jpg (71.73K)
Number of downloads: 13

#8 User is offline   bluespirit Icon

• PipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

View PostAmbthepro, on 21 July 2010 - 05:36 AM, said:

I have a mole constellation of a cross on my left arm. I've had it since i was little, I wonder what that would represent. That's crazy the marks disappeared bluespirit! I am wondering about your sons now :) I can't wait until my baby is born so i can inspect him for birthmarks. I don't know why but I've recently become very interested in them

Ooooh,I forgot to ask! Must email him.
I also have a mole in the centre of my chest. I have had it since I was born.
A friend suggested the other day that I may have shot in my past life!
Something I never really thought about.
Blue xx

#9 User is offline   Luna Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:I love music, writing, reading, tarot, oracle, stars, crystals, collecting crystal balls, practicing scrying and talking to angels, fey. I am open, sensitive to energies around me, I love singing and playing the piano... have been playing piano for over ten years now.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

This is quite an interesting topic. I had a mark appear on my hand after doing a psychic exercise a long while back. Although it may have been in connection with past lives err.. that is to say I had been reading the past life exercise from a book a while ago. This is probably completely different and irrelevant but I will say it anyway lol.... basically I had an M mark appear on my right hand, just below on the ball of the thumb. Don't know now to this day what I did! But it's still there as clear as day, it's blue from the vein... anyway when it showed up though, there were little welts around it, as though something had branded it on there. An interesting experience I must confess. I gotten used to it being there now.

#10 User is offline   Neffeniel Icon

• Pip

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:28 PM

Very interesting, I don't have any birthmarks but my one sister was born with a big one on her leg.
The past life regresssion I guess could help you pinpoint the way you died and how to check that again birthmarks.
I would so love to do a past life regression but her in Cape Town there doen't seem to be anyone (that I can find). I contacted one lady but then never heard back from her. I wish I could find someone as I also feel that there are things you may need to finish which are then holding you back in this life.

#11 User is offline   Claire Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Feng shui, tarot, psychic readings, soul mate/twin flame, eating good food, drinking good wine, enjoying life.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:08 AM

Hee hee...wicked laugh from Claire. Perhaps I got kicked really hard by a donkey in my last life? My only birthmark is on my rear. I don't recall which cheek and am too lazy to go look. I did not notice it until I was 18. I went to my mom and complained that I had a bruise on my rump that had been there for over a month. She laughed and said, you idiot, thats a birthmark. I think the fact that I had never been vain enough to view my rear until 18 is a bit hilarious. Really, who goes that long without checking out their own booty??? lol

Claire

#12 Guest_Dot_*

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

Hahaha "You idiot, that's a birthmark."

Yeah, I have a birthmark but I only realized it was a birthmark until a little while ago. I thought it was just a mark. :rolleyes: It's quite tiny but looks a little like a little space invader icon; it's practically symetrical except a little dot above the left bit. It's on its side. It's on my right upper-bit-of-arm above in about the middle above my elbow. I don't know how it got there. Must have gotten it from birth or something I guess. :lol:

#13 User is offline   CrazyC Icon

• PipPip

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

my husband and 4 year old son have the same birthmark in the exact same place in the neck hairline a funny shaped red blotch that lights up when they r angry
Speak kindly to me and I will answer,
ask me and I will do,
question me, not accuse.
Grant me civility and grace and I will give you my world and my respect.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users