Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Finding pennies everywhere... - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Finding pennies everywhere...

#1 User is offline   Prettyinpink Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

It was the funniest thing on the weekend. I was helping my cousin, who is like my sister, with her garage sale on Saturday. We were talking about how hard everything has been lately and while we were moving items out of her garage to the driveway I saw a penny shoved tightly into the corner of the garage door frame (it was heads up).

Well, I had been asking for a sign from my guardian angels that everything would work out okay so that was my first thought. But then over the next 2 or 3 hours, I would randomly find pennies all over the place, all heads up. I had put a few in my pocket and put the others onto the table underneath a piece of paper. At the end of the afternoon they had all gone missing, even the ones that had been in my pocket.

I've heard that coins are sometimes a message from spirits, etc...but does anyone know if there's a paticular meaning to finding 6 pennies, all heads up?? Or am I reading too much into this??

Thank you for your help smile.gif
Prettyinpink

#2 Guest_Sparklyy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Prettyinpink @ Apr 28 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was the funniest thing on the weekend. I was helping my cousin, who is like my sister, with her garage sale on Saturday. We were talking about how hard everything has been lately and while we were moving items out of her garage to the driveway I saw a penny shoved tightly into the corner of the garage door frame (it was heads up).

Well, I had been asking for a sign from my guardian angels that everything would work out okay so that was my first thought. But then over the next 2 or 3 hours, I would randomly find pennies all over the place, all heads up. I had put a few in my pocket and put the others onto the table underneath a piece of paper. At the end of the afternoon they had all gone missing, even the ones that had been in my pocket.

I've heard that coins are sometimes a message from spirits, etc...but does anyone know if there's a paticular meaning to finding 6 pennies, all heads up?? Or am I reading too much into this??

Thank you for your help smile.gif

After my Grandpa passed, he dropped pennies and coins all over the house. I would find them in such odd places. I would often find old coins from other places in the world, which was very odd but really cool. I took it as a sign of "pennies from heaven." I think everything will be okay, or it's a sign that they are giving you a heads up about something about to happen. I think it's a very good sign smile.gif

#3 User is offline   Prettyinpink Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:48 PM

What a lovely way to for him to let you know that he was still there, watching over you and letting you know how you important you were to him smile.gif Ah ha and very smart too, knowing to drop pennies from so many different cultures was his special touch biggrin.gif I always loved that saying, "Pennies from Heaven" and he showed just how true it was.

A heads up would be nice about coming events and I'm hopeful that things will work out too smile.gif thank you for your thoughts!
Prettyinpink

#4 Guest_jodee_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:16 AM

What a lovely story - thank you for sharing it.

I think Sparklyy is right - I've just done a quick google search on what the phrase "pennies from heaven" means and it certainly seems like a good sign.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users