Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Are Headaches Normal With Psychic Abilities? - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are Headaches Normal With Psychic Abilities?

#1 User is offline   Fifi Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:42 PM

July 19th 2007,Hi All,I Quite Often Get Tremendous Headaches When I Have Spirit Activity In My Home,It Can Last Till The Next Day,Is This Fairly Normal?Cheers,From Fifi.

#2 User is offline   gypsyspirit Icon

• Pip

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:17 AM

Hi Fifi,

I would like to know the same too....good question.

#3 User is offline   Kai Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:26 AM

I get a bad headache when I excercise too much ability, my forehead hurts really bad. However, I don't get headaches when ghosts are around.

#4 User is offline   Katie Icon

• PipPip

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:24 AM

Hi Fifi,

I think that they are to be honest - I will sometimes experience something equivalent to a migraine, feels like my energy is completley sapped and my brain turns to fuzz. When I'm like this I sometimes have more access to the abilities I do have (which are hit and miss at the best of times biggrin.gif )

It tends to happen to me when I'm around people who have strong abilities themselves, especially if I am feeling tired anyway.

Not sure how you prevent them though!

Thanks
Katie

#5 User is offline   Miseria Icon

• PipPip

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:59 AM

I feel wiped when I try to work with my abilities. Headaches are not as frequent, unless I'm forcing myself. Usually just this feeling of needed to lay down and sleep for a couple of days. hehe

#6 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (Fifi @ Jul 18 2007, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
July 19th 2007,Hi All,I Quite Often Get Tremendous Headaches When I Have Spirit Activity In My Home,It Can Last Till The Next Day,Is This Fairly Normal?Cheers,From Fifi.

I have been actively working in this field for 30 years and average about one headache every two years, so I guess for me the answer is a resounding 'NO!'. laugh.gif
You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#7 User is offline   jennika Icon

• PipPip

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:02 PM

If you have opened up your psychic abilities and you start getting headaches it is a sign of someone attaching to you and syphoning off information about you or syphoning off energy. As was already posted on another thread, everyone should learn psychic self-protection techniques.

GOOD LUCK!

#8 User is offline   Brightside Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:54 PM

The answer is NO..... i used to get headaches EVERYDAY.... but then i began this journey.... and I do not have headaches at all.... i may feel something in my head but its not like a headache and certainly does not last more than 10 minutes.....

my spirits always tell me.. "we are not doctors, if you have a problem go and see someone with the knowledge to help your problem"... i would suggest this is not spiritual.....

#9 User is offline   ajspidersorbello Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Music production, DJing, Mortgage/Real Estate, Auras, Medium, Clairvoyance, Channeling, Intuition.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:38 AM

I used to get headaches a lot when I opened my abilities. Most of it feels like a ton of information cramming into my head and trying to block it all because I'm trying to figure out what it all meant. So there were many factors of build up that caused my headaches.

#10 Guest_oktor_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 November 2007 - 06:36 AM

this topic probably should have had one of those vote sections on it.
i suffered badly with headaches when i was younger, i woke up once or twice in hospital getting a needle to kill the pain, typically I'd curl up in a dark corner and just wish for life to end.
they stopped when i became a father, and a whole new set of headaches began.
people kept telling me it was coffee related or diet or sun. all crazy as i was fit not out in the sun and currently i go through about 1 cappuccino every 2hrs without headaches.

#11 User is offline   IWannaBeMe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:09 AM

Only thing that gives me a headache is my children for the most part.
IPB Image

#12 Guest_Dot_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:17 AM

Bump. Guess I wanted to say that headaches might occur if you're resistant to your abilities or something like that. ^_^

#13 User is offline   Cryptids Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

Even when i didnt know what abilities we humans possess and experienced something, I never got a headache, I still dont..

The only time i think i would is when i just work to much without eating properly which is normal i guess :P

#14 User is offline   Claire Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Feng shui, tarot, psychic readings, soul mate/twin flame, eating good food, drinking good wine, enjoying life.

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:31 PM

I've heard other people complain about headaches with opening to their abilities, but I have not had them that way. One medium I know says that when his abilities increase he gets headaches. I have had headaches around ghosts every once in awhile and when around people I do not get along well with. I have always associated the headaches with either empathy (I'm knowing on some level that I am not wanted, disliked, or even the reverse but not in agreement on my part, etc.) or with ghosts, that they want my attention and I don't want to give it. That said, its probably more a psychological issue resulting to my refusal to budge. I have had readings that I've started to get headaches with and in that case take it as a body symbol/sign of low or gnarly energy. I have heard many people talk of being under psychic attack causing headaches, which to me is just the same thing as someone thinking rubbish about you then putting a bit of intent into it. I don't think they are 'normal', I think it means we need to listen to our body and see where the disconnect is.

#15 User is offline   Westleigh Icon

• PipPip

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:30 AM

I have found that headaches during meditation or other psychic or energy work can often be a positive thing. In my case, it usually seems to signify that healing is going on and blocked energy or stifled emotions are being shifted (unfortunately, not necessarily a comfortable experience!). Headaches are also a symptom of kundalini healing. While the head is the most usual place to feel it, discomfort or pressure in other parts of the body (particularly chakra areas) also seems to be common during energy work and usually signifies a positive step forward, and least in my experience with myself.

Love,
W.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users