Universal Psychic Guild Forum: An empath's guide - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

An empath's guide Sharing my experience

#1 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

First step is recognising you are an empath.

As a child
You may have been told you were a born worrier
That you are too soft, too sensitive.
You may have discovered early in life that when you fight back you feel worse than if you don't.

As an adolescent

You may have felt overwhelmed by others feelings. You may have found being in a large group at school overwhelming.

As a young adult you may want to help others
Be wise for your age
Listen to people's problems and feel responsible to help them solve them
Attract the wrong relationships

On the whole, over time you get in the habit of keeping everyone happy. This isn't selfless, because calm energy becomes necessary to you, otherwise you can become very overloaded.

As a mature adult you may be drawn to energy healing, or even mainstream healing.

You may actually start to feel others emotions, physical pain and even think their thoughts.

But when you start to feel responsible for the behaviour and actions of others, you really need to learn to switch off.

Learn to own your own stuff and nobody else's stuff.

The ironic thing is that learning to do this actually equips you to help others when it is necessary.

It's not always necessary because often they will learn best for themselves.Posted Image

How do you switch off from others energy?
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#2 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I'm not sure anymore.
  • More:Going through massive change.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

Starting to learn this, I get pushed and pulled around a lot in this manner. I know it's there and it's happening, but I lack the power to control it, all I can do is sense it, I've tried to manipulate it....not easy. Today at work, I was at the register people started talking and I was put in a daze, all I could do was ring the people up while they talked to my co worker and I needed a lot of assistance, like my mental presence was wiped away...
There are many unusual things in this world, everyday events occur that cannot be explained, bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand, but the truth matter is, there are many unusual things in this world and people..people are the most mysterious of them all. ---Yuko Ichihara from XXXholic Episode 1

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users