Universal Psychic Guild Forum: White Wizard Weekend Wishes! - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

White Wizard Weekend Wishes!

#1 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:08 PM

I'll be around to answer a few questions for most of Friday (U.S).
****Readings have ended.*****
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#2 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:15 PM

I was wondering when things will start to improve financially for me
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#3 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

View Postnigel, on 12 October 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

I was wondering when things will start to improve financially for me

Hi, Nigel!

Things begin to level off for you within the first few months of 2018. I feel that next September you will be presented with an opportunity to make a huge leap forward on the financial front.

Separately, I hear a name Harry or Harriet or something similar. Look for this person to show up with a message within the month.

Things look relatively consistent between now and the holidays. It seems that a restaurant (I see a piano in this place...so, maybe not a restaurant but some how a restaurant or bar is connected or near this place) is central to people you see and something you will be doing before the end of November. This becomes a catalyst and stepping stone to something you do much later next year and some interesting social connections that you make.

I particularly hear the name of male with a G or J sounding name like George and a female with L prominent in her name like Lisa or Liv. (I heard something strange like Livell but cant sort it out).

Is there a money or property issue that you are working out regarding or related to your mother?

Blessings.
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#4 User is online   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:10 PM

Hiya White Wizard - I miss seeing you around often! Hope you are well (plotting along as always) Posted Image

I have so much going on at the moment - I guess I want to know is there anything specific I should focus my attention on (that I might miss in all the hecticness which seems to be my life)..

Although - perhaps I am doing just great as it is, and managing well regardless Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:55 PM

Fantastic to see you posting. And lovely of you to offer.

I have had some hectic energy, especially as you predicted..

It seems to be evening out and I think I've finally learnt to rise above it.
(think I've had some realisations as to how things got so bad a couple of years back).

So I think I'm just asking if you see anything more specific now, in my near futurePosted Image

My wishes are health amd well being for my loved ones and myself.
More financial security.
Having fun with new and old friends.Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#6 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:20 AM

At the moment my mum has been made an offer to settle the property but she hasn't signed off on it yet, yesterday I was speaking to a lady who suggested that I look into going to a hotel with a bar where they have storytelling events so I can see how I go with telling my story to an audience, I made an application to do a storytelling workshop which I will find out about next week whether I have been selected for it and those who are chosen get the opportunity to be paid to do public speaking
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#7 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:30 AM

View PostPosibilities, on 12 October 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

Hiya White Wizard - I miss seeing you around often! Hope you are well (plotting along as always) Posted Image

I have so much going on at the moment - I guess I want to know is there anything specific I should focus my attention on (that I might miss in all the hecticness which seems to be my life)..

Although - perhaps I am doing just great as it is, and managing well regardless Posted Image

Hi, Posibilities!

Really just a few things to focus on over the coming months that you may be neglecting in all of the "busy-ness".

The primary thing is to focus on your own well being and guard against getting run down and depleting your energy. I know that its hard to do with little ones but you need just a little more quiet, meditation, sunshine and wholesome food.

The psychic picture I get is of this low level "static" of stress and anxiety that lays over you. Its not a depressive energy but an accumulation of stressors that lay over you like a coat that weigh and slow you down a bit. It appears in my psychic eye as a light gray coat. Light gray is not a depressive color for my interpretation but more an accumulation of yours and others anxiety that can easily be shed at the end of each day with a little meditative and energetic effort.

I do pick up a darker gray area around your shoulders (right shoulder and trapezius muscle). Any problems there? Perhaps you are just storing extra stress there.

So, nothing dreadful in all of this but if you manage this better on a day to day basis you'll be in a much more robust state to handle what life throws at you and in your day to day life it all will appear much brighter and clear.

An example of a "prescription" to fit in your daily life:

1. Ten minutes in the morning---Do 10 yoga sun salutations and few minutes of meditation and/or prayer as soon as your roll out of bed.
2. Sit in the sun on your lunch break.
3. Short walk after dinner and take a moment to meditate on something beautiful just before you walk back into the house after your walk.
4. Add more "green" to your diet.

I would call this or something similar, your maintenance program to do every day. Of course, there are many other activities that could substitute but this is a good maintenance template to help fortify your day, build your resistance and to "shed" the gray coat.

I also pick up that there is a great focus particularly on one daughter. Nothing particular for you to do there because you are already doing it and all works out well. Is she...hmmm, middle one?...in a "program" that last to the end of the year where you expect some behavioral improvement of some sort? if so, it works out well.

Other than that, keep your arms around the family near and far. Focus on the Love not the worry, and watch the dance play with compassion...which you always do.

You have a lot going on and lots of important event to transpire, so we can read more as things arise....but know that all is well...even the things that we don't like!

Blessings.

#8 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:44 AM

View Postnigel, on 13 October 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

At the moment my mum has been made an offer to settle the property but she hasn't signed off on it yet, yesterday I was speaking to a lady who suggested that I look into going to a hotel with a bar where they have storytelling events so I can see how I go with telling my story to an audience, I made an application to do a storytelling workshop which I will find out about next week whether I have been selected for it and those who are chosen get the opportunity to be paid to do public speaking

Very good, Nigel! This fits with the reading and I feel it all moves in a good direction for you. Pursue all of this as it eventually leads to something that you haven't imagined yet. You're on a gilded path!... (even if it may seem circuitous at times!)

#9 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 13 October 2017 - 02:55 AM, said:

Fantastic to see you posting. And lovely of you to offer.

I have had some hectic energy, especially as you predicted..

It seems to be evening out and I think I've finally learnt to rise above it.
(think I've had some realisations as to how things got so bad a couple of years back).

So I think I'm just asking if you see anything more specific now, in my near futurePosted Image

My wishes are health amd well being for my loved ones and myself.
More financial security.
Having fun with new and old friends.Posted Image

Lets see.....First, I want to refer back to the image of you hovering calmly in the top of a tornado that is high in the sky and floating over your city. You are calm and centered though the whirlwind rages around you. You are unaffected. Nor are you affected by the comings and goings on the street below. You are metaphorically above and detached from it all but see everything. The tornado eventually transports you to a new place and the noise dissipates but the calm remains. This is both metaphorical and physical as you will move house in a year and half or so. You may actually have an interim move or find yourself spending much time at someone elses home or locale.

I don't see any monumental changes in work before year end. It does seem that you go into a different building. It could be a new client or client location or perhaps, you change offices but not jobs.

Your daughter pops in. Pay a little extra attention through the rest of the year. Use your mom's intuition. She seems to be busy so don't let her get run down. Sleeping in on the weekend and eating warm foods/soups seem to help keep her healthy and alert.

I know that your sister is a concern and a lot of your focus seems to be there. Nothing new to report there as there is a process at play. I particularly feel your father's energy near you so be sure to tap into that for extra guidance.

Is there a West Bridge or West ________bridge? That seems to be something pertinent to a near event or location.

One thing that I would recommend for the remainder of the year is to be a little less concerned for work and to plunge yourself into the holiday spirit early. Work is "percolating" at the moment and there is not much that you can do to move things forward. You would be better off in "letting the grass grow" instead of pulling it up to check the roots.

Yes. Holiday spirit. Thats what you need now! Start with Halloween but with Christmas already in mind and if you need an interim holiday to get you through November then celebrate Thanksgiving with your American brother! hahaha! :lol:

Blessings.

#10 User is online   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:52 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 14 October 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

Hi, Posibilities!

Really just a few things to focus on over the coming months that you may be neglecting in all of the "busy-ness".

The primary thing is to focus on your own well being and guard against getting run down and depleting your energy. I know that its hard to do with little ones but you need just a little more quiet, meditation, sunshine and wholesome food.

The psychic picture I get is of this low level "static" of stress and anxiety that lays over you. Its not a depressive energy but an accumulation of stressors that lay over you like a coat that weigh and slow you down a bit. It appears in my psychic eye as a light gray coat. Light gray is not a depressive color for my interpretation but more an accumulation of yours and others anxiety that can easily be shed at the end of each day with a little meditative and energetic effort.

I do pick up a darker gray area around your shoulders (right shoulder and trapezius muscle). Any problems there? Perhaps you are just storing extra stress there.

So, nothing dreadful in all of this but if you manage this better on a day to day basis you'll be in a much more robust state to handle what life throws at you and in your day to day life it all will appear much brighter and clear.

An example of a "prescription" to fit in your daily life:

1. Ten minutes in the morning---Do 10 yoga sun salutations and few minutes of meditation and/or prayer as soon as your roll out of bed.
2. Sit in the sun on your lunch break.
3. Short walk after dinner and take a moment to meditate on something beautiful just before you walk back into the house after your walk.
4. Add more "green" to your diet.

I would call this or something similar, your maintenance program to do every day. Of course, there are many other activities that could substitute but this is a good maintenance template to help fortify your day, build your resistance and to "shed" the gray coat.

I also pick up that there is a great focus particularly on one daughter. Nothing particular for you to do there because you are already doing it and all works out well. Is she...hmmm, middle one?...in a "program" that last to the end of the year where you expect some behavioral improvement of some sort? if so, it works out well.

Other than that, keep your arms around the family near and far. Focus on the Love not the worry, and watch the dance play with compassion...which you always do.

You have a lot going on and lots of important event to transpire, so we can read more as things arise....but know that all is well...even the things that we don't like!

Blessings.

I have always loved your reading style PG - the way you explain and bring the message across truly is a gift. Thank you :angel:

Lol! It IS my right shoulder! I carried quite a few heavy boxes up some stairs at work and I think I hurt it a bit (or I slept weirdly), it was hurting all this week but is not feeling too bad today actually.

Thank you for the example of what to do daily - I am going to try and do this! Will make an effort to sit outside in our garden patio area upstairs at work instead of inside during my lunch (when I get lunch as I have been working through them lately). But that will definitely boost me!
I am googling Yoga Sun salutations - I can definitely wake up a bit earlier each day and do something (I lie in bed for at least 30mins before getting up anyway) I just tend to be a bit lazy :rolleyes: Our days are longer with daylight savings and I have been thinking of doing something when I get home at night (but again, lazy and tired when I eventually walk in)..

I have just enrolled our middle child for some therapy to help with anxiety and behaviour (although it has been better this year but I feel she needs a bit of help to learn some tools) and our youngest is in ongoing therapy/classes with relation to her ASD (I tend to think the focus is on her at the moment as I have lots going on with regards to her diagnosis and getting support for her from school and funding from the government)..

When I read your first reply to Nigel about the Liv sounding name I smiled. Our nickname for our youngest is Livvie, Leela, Livs etc :lol:

Thank you again PG - We have a big 2 1/2 months ahead especially with out trip to SA (trying not to think on that too much). I am forever grateful for your time. Thanks so much xxxx :love:

#11 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

Well, end of the day here so that's all of the readings that I can do.

Have a great weekend!

#12 User is online   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:42 AM

Thank you again PG! Have a wonderful weekend :woofpup:

#13 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 13 October 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

Lets see.....First, I want to refer back to the image of you hovering calmly in the top of a tornado that is high in the sky and floating over your city. You are calm and centered though the whirlwind rages around you. You are unaffected. Nor are you affected by the comings and goings on the street below. You are metaphorically above and detached from it all but see everything. The tornado eventually transports you to a new place and the noise dissipates but the calm remains. This is both metaphorical and physical as you will move house in a year and half or so. You may actually have an interim move or find yourself spending much time at someone elses home or locale.

I don't see any monumental changes in work before year end. It does seem that you go into a different building. It could be a new client or client location or perhaps, you change offices but not jobs.

Your daughter pops in. Pay a little extra attention through the rest of the year. Use your mom's intuition. She seems to be busy so don't let her get run down. Sleeping in on the weekend and eating warm foods/soups seem to help keep her healthy and alert.

I know that your sister is a concern and a lot of your focus seems to be there. Nothing new to report there as there is a process at play. I particularly feel your father's energy near you so be sure to tap into that for extra guidance.

Is there a West Bridge or West ________bridge? That seems to be something pertinent to a near event or location.

One thing that I would recommend for the remainder of the year is to be a little less concerned for work and to plunge yourself into the holiday spirit early. Work is "percolating" at the moment and there is not much that you can do to move things forward. You would be better off in "letting the grass grow" instead of pulling it up to check the roots.

Yes. Holiday spirit. Thats what you need now! Start with Halloween but with Christmas already in mind and if you need an interim holiday to get you through November then celebrate Thanksgiving with your American brother! hahaha! :lol:

Blessings.

Thank you, this all makes perfect sense and us about priorities.

Family
Fun
Friends
Home
Work

All of the above can be fun with a little effort or changes in perception...

Work will never take up so much of my energy again. Lesson learned and mindset changed.Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users