Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Daugther's intuition - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Daugther's intuition

#1 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

So my eldest told me yesterday that she can see people's colours. I asked her to tell me more about it and she said when she looks at people she can see their 'colour'. She then named a few people and which colour she sees with them. She also said it's not with every single person. Some she can't see but some is very easy to see.

I am assuming she can see auras. Can't think what else it could be.. She said mine is Indigo :blink:

She also said she suspects her spirit animal is a wolf. About 6 years ago she kept on having dreams of a wolf and imagining she sees one (this was especially in the first house we rented when we moved here to Aus). She was quite frightened at that stage... She does not have that fear anymore and said she can relate to wolves :lol:

I think she is blossoming into a beautiful, spiritual person :love:
If you see something beautiful in someone, SPEAK it!!

#2 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:49 PM

View PostPosibilities, on 07 August 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

So my eldest told me yesterday that she can see people's colours. I asked her to tell me more about it and she said when she looks at people she can see their 'colour'. She then named a few people and which colour she sees with them. She also said it's not with every single person. Some she can't see but some is very easy to see.

I am assuming she can see auras.

I think she is blossoming into a beautiful, spiritual person :love:

How lovely! And how wonderful that you and your husband support this. :wub: :wub: :wub:
You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#3 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

View PostVictoria, on 07 August 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

How lovely! And how wonderful that you and your husband support this. :wub: :wub: :wub:

To be honest - hubby just rather us not involve him too much.. Posted Image he has changed his views/beliefs from staunch christian to being more open minded but he is not as easy going as we are... yet Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:37 PM

The wolf I saw in the crystal ball makes even more sense now!
Where has she learnt about Animal spirit totems?
Can she attribute meanings to the colours she sees?
It is better that she does this, than learns the meanings others have given them I know a good source though, which is used as a guide for colours seen when healing with reiki, which is simple and shouldn't spoil creativity, if you like I will look for it.

Wow. Indigo is of course very intuitive and spiritual, intellectual and wise, and also strong. Someone who will stand up for others.

Interesting that not everyone has a colour! Perhaps they hide them, or perhaps they are clear at the time she looks at them. Aura colours can be transient, but some believe we have a soul colour. I LEARNT to read auras and then to see soul colours when I first started learning Reiki...My ELDEST sister however had a kind of what we now know is called synesthesia when she was a child.
https://en.m.wikiped...iki/Synesthesia

As adults (when I was Learning soul colours and practiced on my family lol) she has told me that she saw people's names in colour when she was a child.. My dad's were earthy colours and mine was blue or violet I think. When I was attuned to reiki she told me my colour had changed to a golden white, which makes a lot of sense... she said our mum's was white (which is often thought of as angelic/pure) but of course my sister did not know the meanings of colour when she saw them as
a child and never thought much of it until we chatted about it, when I started to learn Reiki, aura reading and soul colours. She was right about our mum, she was pure and highly spiritual in the sense she truly cared about others and would give someone her last if she felt they needed it, such a beautiful pure soul.

My middle sister had dreams which came true, and I was just always like a little sponge! Picking up on everyone's thoughts and feelings. I didn't know this was different to other people's perspective of the world and unconsciously presumed everyone did this) and oh, talking about my past life!! The more psychic stuff, such as dabbling with readings etc started in my teens and I developed it much later on in life into something "useful" and later still found out there was a name for what I was and have always been...an empath, so I became a reiki healer to put my ability to good use because by that time I could feel other people's physical pain, and I guess I thought there must be a reason for doing that, and so found it! Just thought I'd share this all with you, incase it helps at all with your girls Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#5 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

By the way, the link is a scientific explanation! But it shows that lots of people have this ability....
My sisters and I all had different ones I suppose..mine being feeling others emotions, feelings and sometimes thoughts, then later, their physical pain..Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 08 August 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

By the way, the link is a scientific explanation! But it shows that lots of people have this ability....
My sisters and I all had different ones I suppose..mine being feeling others emotions, feelings and sometimes thoughts, then later, their physical pain..Posted Image

This is a fascinating conversation!

For many years I have tasted "purple" when I eat a kiwi fruit, but just recently I have noticed that there's a loud banging noise that I hear (always at night) and somehow I just know it's the sound of "W"... yes capital "W", not the voiced consonant, but a great big noisy capital "W"!
:lol:

Sri Chinmoy

Slow down!

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

#7 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:00 PM

Thank you for sharing Angel! Loved reading that! I opened the link and had a quick look but will read in depth when I have a bit more time. Thank you for it!
I will ask her about all you suggested - I have no idea where she learnt about spirit animals.. Perhaps kids talking or tv or something. She like supernatural type series and books so might have read about it in one of the fantasy type books she loves...

Will keep you posted once I have chatted to her xx

View PostVictoria, on 09 August 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

This is a fascinating conversation!

For many years I have tasted "purple" when I eat a kiwi fruit, but just recently I have noticed that there's a loud banging noise that I hear (always at night) and somehow I just know it's the sound of "W"... yes capital "W", not the voiced consonant, but a great big noisy capital "W"!
:lol:

OMW how interesting Victoria!!! How strange the W?? Is it something you need to give attention to or someone perhaps?

#8 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:39 PM

View PostPosibilities, on 09 August 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

Thank you for sharing Angel! Loved reading that! I opened the link and had a quick look but will read in

OMW how interesting Victoria!!! How strange the W?? Is it something you need to give attention to or someone perhaps?

That's a good approach -- I'll give it some thought!

Sri Chinmoy

Slow down!

Saint Francis of Assisi

#9 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 AM

A double U is actually written as a double V, so it is actually double your initial of your username.

So I'm thinking it means give yourself some attention...some you time, or even some 'double you' time. Twice the amount of time you're currently allowing for relaxation and self pampering!Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users