Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Help me, by letting me help you. (Pendulum work) - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help me, by letting me help you. (Pendulum work)

#1 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:learning how things work.

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:53 PM

Hey all, I just started to work with a pendulums, and I was hoping some of you would be willing to help. I would like for you to ask more than just yes or no questions. Multiple choice, lost item questions. yes, no questions are good also. If you ask is my "hair, name, etc" is this, and the answer is no. I will try
and determine the correct answer.

Lets see how this goes. :)
In Zen, a duality between Higher Self and Lower Self is not made because
if you believe in the Higher Self, this is a simple trick of the Lower Self.
Alan Watts

#2 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

I have lost a very important text book. Is it at home or in the office? Will I have to buy a new one?

Thank you.Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#3 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:45 PM

View PostAngel Soul, on 04 April 2017 - 06:30 AM, said:

I have lost a very important text book. Is it at home or in the office? Will I have to buy a new one?

Thank you.Posted Image

Thank you for asking Angel Soul. Well I swung for the fences and It will be a home run or a swing and a miss :)

well here goes.... your text book is at home. you should not have to replace it. now for the drum-roll part
look upstairs in a living/family room next to a chair, one that might be slept on. On the floor under a throw or some sort of fabric.

I want to throw out there that this is the first time I tried this so please post back. let me know if I'm right wrong heck maybe i found someone else their textbook. :)
Alan Watts

#4 User is offline   alex Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:05 AM

Aero,

I would really need to know when and where I can meet my future spouse.

What does your pendulum say?

#5 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:09 AM

View PostAeroHawk, on 04 April 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

Thank you for asking Angel Soul. Well I swung for the fences and It will be a home run or a swing and a miss :)

well here goes.... your text book is at home. you should not have to replace it. now for the drum-roll part
look upstairs in a living/family room next to a chair, one that might be slept on. On the floor under a throw or some sort of fabric.

I want to throw out there that this is the first time I tried this so please post back. let me know if I'm right wrong heck maybe i found someone else their textbook. :)

Thank you. I will have another look at home and let you know.Posted Image

#6 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

View Postalex, on 04 April 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

Aero,

I would really need to know when and where I can meet my future spouse.

What does your pendulum say?

Alex, at this time I am not gonna have an answer for you. Being new to the pendulum I can only guess why, but just may not work well with future predictions.
Or it just may not be in the best intrest of your higher self to have that info right now. Sorry
Alan Watts

#7 User is offline   alex Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:40 PM

View PostAeroHawk, on 04 April 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

Alex, at this time I am not gonna have an answer for you. Being new to the pendulum I can only guess why, but just may not work well with future predictions.
Or it just may not be in the best intrest of your higher self to have that info right now. Sorry

So what you are saying is that pendulum can only predict immediate current events?

#8 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:12 AM

View Postalex, on 05 April 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

So what you are saying is that pendulum can only predict immediate current events?

No, while I don't know how well my pendulum will predict future events... In this case I feel there is a life lesson to be
learned and having this information would interfere with the learning of that lesson. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear,
but stay on your path and remain true to your soul purpose and all will work out. :)
Alan Watts

#9 User is offline   alex Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

View PostAeroHawk, on 05 April 2017 - 04:12 AM, said:

No, while I don't know how well my pendulum will predict future events... In this case I feel there is a life lesson to be
learned and having this information would interfere with the learning of that lesson. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear,
but stay on your path and remain true to your soul purpose and all will work out. :)

I thought you said you're not psychic so how can there be a life lesson in this?

What type of life lesson may I ask?

Don't simply give answers unless you have something solid to back up your claim.

#10 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:35 PM

Goodness, trying to think of a question... will get back to you :)
~* The greatest gift you can give someone; is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving *~

#11 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:09 AM

Thank you for being so kind as to practice on us. So far I've been unable to look everywhere which resembles your description, due to having back problems, but I'll let you know when I have looked.

Thanks again, for this kind offer.Posted Image

View Postalex, on 06 April 2017 - 07:12 AM, said:

I thought you said you're not psychic so how can there be a life lesson in this?

Don't simply give answers unless you have something solid to back up your claim.

Alex, AeroHawk is new and is practicing, as we all are who kindly give readings to others. How "solid" an answer do you expect on a psychic forum?

There are no "solid" answers to anything in life.

#12 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:28 AM

View Postalex, on 06 April 2017 - 02:12 AM, said:

Thank you Alex. Your not wanting to accept my first answer pushed me to look inward, think, and try harder. I didn't even know what a pendulum was 7 days ago.
Since then I have found this site, registered waited 3 1/2 days to get validated so I can post, made a pendulum with a stone that I purchased with the idea of
sending it to a stranger I meet while playing an online game to help heal them. Found out that a pendulum works for me, so here we are at this post.

Thanks to you pushing me I have learned some things that I should do before asking for answers to question. I also took time to listen to my intuition.
Like VW said trust, trust, trust, That is what I did and I learned.

Back to answering you questions. May I ask about this topic... yes Can I ask about this topic...yes Should I ask about this Question... NO So in the best interest of the higher self of those involved You will not get the answer from me.

Second, about the lesson to be learned my intuition tells me that if you are looking so hard for someone with say blonde hair, and of European descent, who happens to have an "old" soul. You Sir are going to miss out on the wonderful people that were sent to be by your side. I know that because I did the same thing 30 years ago. Learn from others mistakes so you don't suffer also. Somehow I feel you will just dismiss what I say, that's ok also.. We all have free will.

As for solid proof... its no more or less solid as someone who flips cards on the table and interprets there meaning by feel or intuition.

Thank you for the lessons learned, I would not have learned them without you.
Alan Watts

#13 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:13 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 06 April 2017 - 12:09 PM, said:

Thank you for being so kind as to practice on us. So far I've been unable to look everywhere which resembles your description, due to having back problems, but I'll let you know when I have looked.

Lets see here, if you don't have a 2nd floor with a living/family room or like a lazyboy recliner then I was wrong. what I have read and found out myself is you have to be real specific about how the questions are worded. I asked my spirit guide if they could swing the pendulum left to right. and it answered Yes.... I laughed to myself oh.. your a funny one. so I rephrased the question and they swung it left and right. I just tried again and got the trunk of your car, maybe the name of the book would help.. I don't know.
Alan Watts

#14 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:34 AM

I will look again, once I am able....
As long as I don't have to pay for it, I'm happy, hopefully I can borrow one.Posted Image

Would you like to ask a simple question, AeroHawk, and I'll go get my pendulum/s.

This is the playground, so it's just for fun.Posted Image

#15 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:32 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 06 April 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

I will look again, once I am able....
As long as I don't have to pay for it, I'm happy, hopefully I can borrow one.Posted Image

Would you like to ask a simple question, AeroHawk, and I'll go get my pendulum/s.

This is the playground, so it's just for fun.Posted Image

ok.... what would be in the best interest of my higher self, working in the greenhouse or working with horses? :)
Alan Watts

#16 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

Clear as day from the crystal pendulum ....Working with horses.

Whereas I would have said ..do bothPosted Image

#17 User is offline   alex Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:30 PM

View PostAeroHawk, on 06 April 2017 - 07:28 AM, said:

As for solid proof... its no more or less solid as someone who flips cards on the table and interprets there meaning by feel or intuition.

Thank you for the lessons learned, I would not have learned them without you.

Anyone can flip card and say whatever he wants but a respectable person wouldn't want to say things to fool others and deliberately give the wrong answer to confuse someone.

My 'psychic powers' also tell me that you have ZERO psychic powers with a glib tongue.

You should be asking for readings and not give misleading readings to others.

But wait, you really wanted to increase your post count over 15 so that you can actually do that. Is my psychic reading accurate?

View PostAngel Soul, on 06 April 2017 - 06:09 AM, said:

Alex, AeroHawk is new and is practicing, as we all are who kindly give readings to others. How "solid" an answer do you expect on a psychic forum?

If one is a new psychic with real psychic powers, I don't mind if he made honest mistakes but to tell lies like 'not in my higher self to know' is just an insult to my intelligence!

He also looked at previous posts and tried to get more information on me instead of relying on his so-called 'psychic pendulum'.

So does that mean that any Tom, Dick and Harry can also open up another thread and start giving nonsensical answers to forummers here, do you want more people to do that?

#18 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

View Postalex, on 07 April 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Anyone can flip card and say whatever he wants but a respectable person wouldn't want to say things to fool others and deliberately give the wrong answer to confuse someone.

My 'psychic powers' also tell me that you have ZERO psychic powers with a glib tongue.

But wait, you really wanted to increase your post count over 15 so that you can actually do that. Is my psychic reading accurate?

If one is a new psychic with real psychic powers, I don't mind if he made honest mistakes but to tell lies like 'not in my higher self to know' is just an insult to my intelligence!

He also looked at previous posts and tried to get more information on me instead of relying on his so-called 'psychic pendulum'.

So does that mean that any Tom, Dick and Harry can also open up another thread and start giving nonsensical answers to forummers here, do you want more people to do that?

Actually yes!

This is the playground. And all readings on any thread by a psychic of any level are for entertainment purposes only..

Anyone can join and offer readings for fun and practice, especially in the playground.

As older members we should welcome new members.Posted Image

#19 User is offline   AeroHawk Icon

• PipPip

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:25 AM

View Postalex, on 07 April 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

I was not going to respond because I am new and did not want to be kicked off the forums for responding to someone attacking me.. But...

I don't remember in the registration process it saying you had to be or have great psychic powers to join.

You do not have to have psychic powers to use a pendulum.

I did not try to fool anyone, I asked the question and gave you the answer. It's not my fault you did not like the answer I gave you. It's not my fault you are not willing or able to reflect upon that answer to see how it fits in your life.

It's also not my fault you do not understand what I meant when I spoke of your higher self. That does not insult your intelligence, it just shows your lack of knowledge.

I also do not remember in the guide for requesting readings that it is up to the sole discretion of Alex to determine if a new member is here because they "just want a reading" or if they are here to learn, grow and be an active member of these forums.

lastly to all others on the forums my apologizes, but I put way more time and energy into trying to get the right answer for him. trying to figure out how to word the question and employing truth methods to verify the answers. when He did not except the first answer I went back and tried again and thought and pondered. When he didn't except the 2nd answer I went back a 3rd time and spent
more time and energy I did the everything I could to give a correct and honest answer. All so that in the end he could bash on me.

You Sir Have A Good Day.
Alan Watts

#20 User is offline   MooTwo Icon

• Guild Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • More:Moderator

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

View Postalex, on 07 April 2017 - 05:30 AM, said:

Alex, I think you're mistaking the point of this forum. The purpose is for practice. So, anyone can open a thread and offer a reading regardless of experience. You are not paying for services or readings and should never consider this forum a place of professional consultation. Please stop trying to dictate the activities of other members.

AeroHawk, I hope you won't be dissuaded from more practice. Keep in mind, you can absolutely refuse readings if you don't want to read for someone or simply have no way of answering their question. Goodness, we've had members that don't even believe in psychic abilities do readings and predictions!!!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users