Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Climbing a tower and a revelation - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Climbing a tower and a revelation

#1 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:58 AM

In this dream I had this morning I was in Ireland climbing a hill when I saw a tower in the distance, as I approached I noticed it was an old castle that had been covered in moss and had been affected by the wind and weather,I then started climbing and nearly fell a few times but I got to the top and could see well into the distance,I then met with a friend of mine who is a teacher and she told me that I should complete old tasks before starting new tasks, she then said something about a revelation and the numbers 6 and 18 and then I was shown some pieces of pyrite with sacred geometry symbols on them what does this dream mean
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#2 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:14 AM

Are there any significant dates with 6 and 18 in them. The pyrite and geometry could be protection and healing...Posted Image
Could be your higher self giving you advice. Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#3 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

At the moment nothing comes to mind with the numbers 6 and 18 but I have asked my astrologer if there are any transits happening in my chart in the next few weeks, possibly to do with the settlement with my mum
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#4 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:13 AM

a few days before I had picked up a very strong piece of Larimar and the pyrite was to help ground me and do some healing work on my shin, I found out I have a transit on Wednesday related to my mum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users