Universal Psychic Guild Forum: a box of crystals - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

a box of crystals

#1 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:03 AM

in this dream I had last night I was given a spade and a map with an x on it and told to look for a box,when I found the box I opened it and found an amethyst point,a rose quartz wand, a red jasper and a Labradorite, I then went into a chemist and a lady said to me the crystals I had were worthless even though I hadn't taken them out of my bag, then another lady who worked in the shop walked to a whiteboard and wrote down some numbers and then added them up and told me I could see 4 years and 5 months into the future what does this dream mean
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#2 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

Ohhh...I would suspect something will be happening then. What wete you thinking about yesterday? Did you ask for any guidance from the Angels?

I know rose quartz is about love...

what are the properties of theother crystals you saw.

I wonder if you could ask soundmindz to interpret them for you?
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#3 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

The Red Jasper helps with strength and safe travels and the Labradorite helps with the third eye and I think the throat chakra, I was having a difficult time yesterday because I found out this lady I felt a connection with might be moving back to Ireland within the year so I need to act quickly if she is my soulmate
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#4 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

Yes, you do. Ask her to go somewhere with you that you're both interested in and play it by ear on the outing Posted Image

#5 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

From what I have been told she likes photography and enjoys walking, which is why this lady who is a support worker for me wants to introduce me because she has seen my photos, she wants to introduce me at a social walking group because it is done close to my house and also by a lake where there are lots of opportunities to take photos and walk and talk

#6 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:44 AM

Sounds ideal Posted Image

#7 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:52 PM

I am wondering if this is a grid I need to do to welcome in my soulmate, have the Rose quartz for opening my heart to love, amethyst for protection, Red Jasper for a safe journey and Labradorite to help with being honest and open about our feelings for each other

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users