Universal Psychic Guild Forum: A new technique- reading offering By SoundMindHZ - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A new technique- reading offering By SoundMindHZ

#1 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My Careers (Cosmetologist, Online Psychic), Watching anime, Listening to old stories and folklore, Taking care of and helping other's.
  • More:Reason I'm here: To enjoy the company of like minded people in a subject we all enjoy.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:02 PM

Take a moment, visualize a crystal in an place of your choosing. Tell me about the crystal as detailed as you can give me, and also about the place the crystal appears in again as detailed as you can get. This should be very interesting. I may like this far more then the tarot.
There are many unusual things in this world, everyday events occur that cannot be explained, bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand, but the truth matter is, there are many unusual things in this world and people..people are the most mysterious of them all. ---Yuko Ichihara from XXXholic Episode 1

#2 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

I'll play along:

I see a crystal - clear and very shiny. Many "sides' similar to an oval shaped cut diamond. It is beautifully sparkly with the various sides shiny and giving off a rainbow effect. Very similar to a diamond actually.
This crystal is floating about 1.5m high off the ground and has a beautiful white with gold coloured halo all around it. It expells beautiful, light from it.
It's in a forest, lush and green with tall trees. Some of the sun is coming in throught the tall tree tops but not too mich. It's a very typical forest with the large dark brown tree trunks showing, green grass and leafy plants on ground level and up higher the leafy dark tree tops.

Is that enough info?
~* The greatest gift you can give someone; is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving *~

#3 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:My Careers (Cosmetologist, Online Psychic), Watching anime, Listening to old stories and folklore, Taking care of and helping other's.
  • More:Reason I'm here: To enjoy the company of like minded people in a subject we all enjoy.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:08 AM

View PostPosibilities, on 19 September 2017 - 01:49 AM, said:

I'll play along:

I see a crystal - clear and very shiny. Many "sides' similar to an oval shaped cut diamond. It is beautifully sparkly with the various sides shiny and giving off a rainbow effect. Very similar to a diamond actually.
This crystal is floating about 1.5m high off the ground and has a beautiful white with gold coloured halo all around it. It expells beautiful, light from it.
It's in a forest, lush and green with tall trees. Some of the sun is coming in throught the tall tree tops but not too mich. It's a very typical forest with the large dark brown tree trunks showing, green grass and leafy plants on ground level and up higher the leafy dark tree tops.

Is that enough info?

You are a strong independent spirit, whom has been through many hardships, You enjoy many things in life and tend to go with the flow however you are precise and know what you want in life. You are a dreamer not tethered down by the things people say are impossible though not so far gone you can be called crazy, You are a healer of sorts, a purifier and a seeker of enlightenment, you are rational aside from you tendencies as a dreamer and have firm roots in your ideologies, I also sense a strong familial bond, You are a very powerful person all four elements make up who you are. Your are a passionate lover, stubborn at times, a rational dreamer, And your emotions ground you further as do they guide some of your dreams further to be realized. I also sense a self nurturing vibe and good sense of self care when you are low. Oh and are you a lover of animals perhaps?
There are many unusual things in this world, everyday events occur that cannot be explained, bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand, but the truth matter is, there are many unusual things in this world and people..people are the most mysterious of them all. ---Yuko Ichihara from XXXholic Episode 1

#4 User is online   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

My crystal is a natural crystal washed up on the shore, lying on damp golden sand, and glistening in places in the daylight.
It is a quartz mix, with some gold, green and blue, with tiny silky pink threads running through it. There are a couple of sea shell next to it, and there is a circle drawn in the sand. There is a sand covered rock shading it a little, and a clear rock pool nearby. Look further into the distance and there is a beautiful rainbow in the sky.Posted Image

Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#5 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 19 September 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

My crystal is a natural crystal washed up on the shore, lying on damp golden sand, and glistening in places in the daylight.
It is a quartz mix, with some gold, green and blue, with tiny silky pink threads running through it. There are a couple of sea shell next to it, and there is a circle drawn in the sand. There is a sand covered rock shading it a little, and a clear rock pool nearby. Look further into the distance and there is a beautiful rainbow in the sky.Posted Image

You are a rare wonder, elegant, lively, and sensitive. You are an enlightened mind and care deeply for nature you are a therapist of sorts very calming and full of love but not over powering. You have people around you who hide their true self from you but not to be mean, they are small circle of friends though I sense there is a desire to join the crowd but their emotions are too overwhelming for you soul. You deep and emotional and by all meanings a very powerful healer as you fill the earth and sky with you radiance. Despite this you are now well know and are some what hidden or even unrecognized. A rare, beautiful and powerful person indeed. Those in you call friend you protect, no evil force can stand in the face of your light. Have more confidence. You can calm the even the most powerful of storms.

#6 User is online   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:12 AM

Soundmindz, that almost made me cry...very kind words...very good technique. I love itPosted Image

#7 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

View PostSoundMindHZ, on 20 September 2017 - 05:38 AM, said:

You are a strong independent spirit, whom has been through many hardships, You enjoy many things in life and tend to go with the flow however you are precise and know what you want in life. You are a dreamer not tethered down by the things people say are impossible though not so far gone you can be called crazy, You are a healer of sorts, a purifier and a seeker of enlightenment, you are rational aside from you tendencies as a dreamer and have firm roots in your ideologies, I also sense a strong familial bond, You are a very powerful person all four elements make up who you are. Your are a passionate lover, stubborn at times, a rational dreamer, And your emotions ground you further as do they guide some of your dreams further to be realized. I also sense a self nurturing vibe and good sense of self care when you are low. Oh and are you a lover of animals perhaps?

Very good! I see myself in all you mentioned and yes, I do love animals. We had to rehome our dogs when we moved countries and only have a cat now. We long to have a dog again..
Thank you SoundMindHZ - I loved contributing to this offer! :angel:
~* The greatest gift you can give someone; is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving *~

#8 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:09 AM

View PostPosibilities, on 19 September 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Very good! I see myself in all you mentioned and yes, I do love animals. We had to rehome our dogs when we moved countries and only have a cat now. We long to have a dog again..
Thank you SoundMindHZ - I loved contributing to this offer! :angel:

Merci Beacoup! I have adopted the technique I think it's my most potent yet. It plays on my greatest strengths.

View PostAngel Soul, on 19 September 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

Soundmindz, that almost made me cry...very kind words...very good technique. I love itPosted Image

Thank you, I learned from one of the best after all.

#9 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

Definitely a great technique for you!

#10 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

Lovely, evocative readings! A joy to read. :angel:
You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

#11 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

View PostVictoria, on 19 September 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

Lovely, evocative readings! A joy to read. :angel:

Would you like one Victoria? I also have an experimental one involving a door for things yet to pass.

#12 User is online   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:47 AM

I knew Victoria would like this. There was once a member who used to visualise a story as a reading. As if she was seeing what was happening in another dimension. Like a mini movie. The imagery certainly seemed to correlate with what was currently happening on the "surface"...we loved those readings Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users