Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reading request

#1 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

I would like to request a divination, I have a few questions I would like answered. I believe as long as the intent is put out what ever medium is used will provide the answers I require. A Tarot Romany is preferred but again not required.
There are many unusual things in this world, everyday events occur that cannot be explained, bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand, but the truth matter is, there are many unusual things in this world and people..people are the most mysterious of them all. ---Yuko Ichihara from XXXholic Episode 1

#2 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

I'm getting a couple of things, but don't read tarot as a rule, just picking some energetic stuff up. I won't go right back into the past because you have told us something about that. I'm getting Smith or Smythe as a name, David and Herculeze, Joanathan too.

I see a young man of 25, stood for a while at a crossroads, at a junction of 2 streets, turned a corner and never looked back.. A few steps became a leap into the unknown.

Are you still online...does this make sense so far?
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#3 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

I hear David, don't go and I feel this person is shaking and finding it difficult to breathe. Then a calmness as spring sets in, an easier time..a new path starting to be established...

A calmness around the one who passed over..a happier place to be. And a message that you can find happiness, you are in the right place. Love being sent to you as a pink and purple mist. There are white letters in the mist and some squiggles too, perhaps symbols or foreign letters I don't recognise. Lots of love for you though. Happier times ahead, a smoother Road, less struggles and more trust.

Hope this makes sense.

I just had to get it out there as it came through...quite insistent on the smoother road ahead, hopefully the rest is confirmation that the message is authentic for you.Posted Image

#4 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:51 AM

View PostAngel Soul, on 16 September 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

I'm getting a couple of things, but don't read tarot as a rule, just picking some energetic stuff up. I won't go right back into the past because you have told us something about that. I'm getting Smith or Smythe as a name, David and Herculeze, Joanathan too.

I see a young man of 25, stood for a while at a crossroads, at a junction of 2 streets, turned a corner and never looked back.. A few steps became a leap into the unknown.

Are you still online...does this make sense so far?
Not the names so much but cross roads make sense, choosing has always been a struggle. I have at been told at one point in time the dead are in my company, a sort of protection even. Well regardless of the energies I am blind to I trust your word for it.
There are many unusual things in this world, everyday events occur that cannot be explained, bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand, but the truth matter is, there are many unusual things in this world and people..people are the most mysterious of them all. ---Yuko Ichihara from XXXholic Episode 1

#5 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:09 AM

I was wondering if Smythe was the name of a store or something. if the names come to you, let me know. I read your about me just now and see you are younger than 25, I had presumed I was seeing the past as in changing direction because I think you had said you'd changed your career, this could be you moving onto becoming a professional psychic tho.
David, who I picked up on seemed to be a friend who had passed over...I find it difficult to read online but felt I had got some connection
..healing is more my thing.. So don't take my word for it.Posted Image

Can I ask if the squiggles/ symbols mean anything?

#6 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

View PostAngel Soul, on 16 September 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

I was wondering if Smythe was the name of a store or something. if the names come to you, let me know. I read your about me just now and see you are younger than 25, I had presumed I was seeing the past as in changing direction because I think you had said you'd changed your career, this could be you moving onto becoming a professional psychic tho.
David, who I picked up on seemed to be a friend who had passed over...I find it difficult to read online but felt I had got some connection
..healing is more my thing.. So don't take my word for it.Posted Image

Can I ask if the squiggles/ symbols mean anything?

The names not so much but regardless of how accurate the names, I have been healing from the death of a friend and I was at one point unsure of what to do with my life, But the cross road. That makes sense. I have always been forced to choose one or the other in life. I have a friend who's name is Alexander He died about two years ago but I don't know a David at least not that I'm aware of. Squiggles like waves or spirals? yes in a way.

#7 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

Omg...I said David and heard Alec but didn't say the second name because I thought I had just started to list my uncles... I read you had lost someone..I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could have for something clearer for you. I'm better face to face..one things for certain, there is always a mist around you. A healing, magical type of energy.

Thank you for the practice and feedback.

#8 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:54 PM

If you come across these names in the next few days, please let me know.

#9 User is offline   SoundMindHZ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:27 PM

View PostAngel Soul, on 16 September 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

If you come across these names in the next few days, please let me know.

Np sorry about that, my barrier has become much more potent since the healing we did before. But regardless I think you did an excellent job, Sometimes It's not the specific physical aspects but rather the symbolic abstract power behind them, That is how I read my cards I also picked up on your crystal visualization method, I don't pick up really, I pray to the appropriate spirits and I trust them to arrange the cards as a shuffle. I then just stare at the symbolic paintings on the card and regurgitate in accordance to where they are placed in the spread. But besides that, cross roads, the choice I have been worried about has been made finally with ease, I was having some issues with my identity. I won't go too much deeper but it helped greatly just knowing I'm to see ease in the choice I have made or rather an still actively making.

#10 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

Well if there's one thing I do know, it's that we should be true to ourselves. I'm having a bit of a struggle myself, just going to post about it.Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users