Universal Psychic Guild Forum: My sister would like a reading - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

My sister would like a reading

#1 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Reading, music, walks through nature, Native American flutes, sage, dreaming.
  • More:Video game nerd, Retired Muay Thai fighter, Actress, Singer

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

My sister would like a reading. Nothing specific just a general reading. She thanks in advance. :)
GingerRavenWolf

The best path is the hardest earned.

I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand.

People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down.

Break on through to the other side.

We can achieve peace by teaching and doing.

Seeing is deceiving. Dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes its hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising. Just stay true to who you are.

Hey Jude, Sgt Peppers just called and said Lucy is in the sky with diamonds and she says happiness is warm gun. Oh darlin I wanna hold your hand and give you all my loving. We'll go to strawberry fields and live in a yellow submarine and just let it be. There's just something in the way she moves and how she is like a blackbird. It only seems like yesterday I had a little help from my friends and now they're all walruses. Coo coo ca choo. Here comes the sun down abbey road.

#2 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostGingerRavenWolf, on 28 July 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

My sister would like a reading. Nothing specific just a general reading. She thanks in advance. :)

Is this sister younger than you? Maybe a teenager.

Is there a "K" sound in here name like Kathy, Cathy, Karen.

Does she like science?

Just seeing if I have the right person.
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#3 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reading, music, walks through nature, Native American flutes, sage, dreaming.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 28 July 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Is this sister younger than you? Maybe a teenager.

Is there a "K" sound in here name like Kathy, Cathy, Karen.

Does she like science?

Just seeing if I have the right person.

She's older than me. No K sound in her name. The science thing would be my younger sister. Science nerd. Totally cool.
GingerRavenWolf

People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down.

Seeing is deceiving. Dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes its hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising. Just stay true to who you are.

Hey Jude, Sgt Peppers just called and said Lucy is in the sky with diamonds and she says happiness is warm gun. Oh darlin I wanna hold your hand and give you all my loving. We'll go to strawberry fields and live in a yellow submarine and just let it be. There's just something in the way she moves and how she is like a blackbird. It only seems like yesterday I had a little help from my friends and now they're all walruses. Coo coo ca choo. Here comes the sun down abbey road.

#4 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostGingerRavenWolf, on 29 July 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

She's older than me. No K sound in her name. The science thing would be my younger sister. Science nerd. Totally cool.

Sorry. Just not tuned into her.

I'll try again in a minute.

This younger sister is very bright. She is likely to end up with advanced degrees.

Who has the red candle by their bed?

Anyone passed over with a K sounding name?
...evil cannot be conquered in the world. It can only be resisted within oneself. Master Po

#5 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:01 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 28 July 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

Sorry. Just not tuned into her.

I'll try again in a minute.

This younger sister is very bright. She is likely to end up with advanced degrees.

Who has the red candle by their bed?

Anyone passed over with a K sounding name?

Oh I so believe that! She's extremely intelligent.

Ummm red candle, I'm not exactly sure.

Yes, my grandmother's middle name, Kaye.
GingerRavenWolf

#6 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

View PostGingerRavenWolf, on 29 July 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

Oh I so believe that! She's extremely intelligent.

Ummm red candle, I'm not exactly sure.

Yes, my grandmother's middle name, Kaye.

Ok. thats what I am looking for. I think Kaye is giving as validation because its an unusual spelling of the name.

Your younger sisters energy is coming through strongly.

Did Kaye, your grandmother pass recently?

I think we have enough validation to make me think we are on the right track. The info may come in pieces as I digest it through the day.

Who is Tina?

By the way, you have an opportunity coming up in about a month. Your grandmother says not to be afraid of it and to pursue it.

I keep seeing a farm with a silo. Is there an old family farm that was in the family.

Now your older sister. Tshirt and bluejeans. Is that how she dresses?

Something going on with a guy. Is she separated from someone? Like broken up or could be a distant relationship. Maybe a boyfriend or could be husband. Tanned or darker skin guy with dark hair.

I just see her in a daily routine through the end of the year.

She may decide to do something new after the first of the year, like take a new job or go back to school or something.

I keep getting the feeling of a festival around her. Maybe she helps organize a local festival of sorts or some sort of community display.

Kaye keeps saying "lots of girls". Like 5 or 6 sisters or aunts or daughters and a mother.

Lets digest this and make sense of it and peel of the first layer and then I can get deeper into the reading as there are lots of strong energies coming through due to your connection with your sisters and I am kinda reading this through you but Kaye is helping to sort it all out.

#7 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

Yea, she passed away in May. If you read my blog she was the grandmother that was hit by a car.

Tina is my aunt.

There was a family farm in Tennessee but our land was stolen.

Yeah. My older sister dresses comfortably.

Her and her fiancée don't have the best relationship but there is love there. Good job on his appearance.

My grandma did a lot of community displays and helped organize events.

My grandma means my mom, my older sister, me, and my two younger sisters.
GingerRavenWolf

#8 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:38 AM

View PostGingerRavenWolf, on 29 July 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

Yea, she passed away in May. If you read my blog she was the grandmother that was hit by a car.

Tina is my aunt.

There was a family farm in Tennessee but our land was stolen.

Yeah. My older sister dresses comfortably.

Her and her fiancée don't have the best relationship but there is love there. Good job on his appearance.

My grandma did a lot of community displays and helped organize events.

My grandma means my mom, my older sister, me, and my two younger sisters.

Oh! Yes. Your grandmother showed me a car but I didnt get the meaning.

Lots of validation that she gave.

Essentially, for your older sister, your grandmother says that she really needs to figure out what she wants and not to base her wants and desires off of someone elses wants and desires.

Yeah. I really get the tension between her and her fiancee. Are they living together?

There will be some decisions that she makes around all of this in about a year or less.

I keep seeing her in a small town at a sidewalk fruit and vegetable stand. I dont know what that means. May be real or may be symbolic.

Seems that people really like her. She leaves people happier than when she finds them. She has a good way with people. Sort of a nice vibration but for some reason it doesnt work with her fiancee but he has his own issues that he has to work through. He has to decide what he wants to do with his life.

I think that your older sister ends up working in place where she deals with the public on a day to day basis. She may do some of that now.

What is up with school for her? Is she thinking about going to school or did she not finish or does she want some further education?

Part of your older sister's mission is to raise the vibration by spreading good will. She has an impact on people that she meets, even if for a moment, that she cannot yet comprehend.

Back to your younger sister: Make sure that everyone really encourages her. She is likely to go on to do great things in science. Something very special there.

#9 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:00 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 28 July 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

Oh! Yes. Your grandmother showed me a car but I didnt get the meaning.

Lots of validation that she gave.

Essentially, for your older sister, your grandmother says that she really needs to figure out what she wants and not to base her wants and desires off of someone elses wants and desires.

Yeah. I really get the tension between her and her fiancee. Are they living together?

There will be some decisions that she makes around all of this in about a year or less.

I keep seeing her in a small town at a sidewalk fruit and vegetable stand. I dont know what that means. May be real or may be symbolic.

Seems that people really like her. She leaves people happier than when she finds them. She has a good way with people. Sort of a nice vibration but for some reason it doesnt work with her fiancee but he has his own issues that he has to work through. He has to decide what he wants to do with his life.

I think that your older sister ends up working in place where she deals with the public on a day to day basis. She may do some of that now.

What is up with school for her? Is she thinking about going to school or did she not finish or does she want some further education?

Part of your older sister's mission is to raise the vibration by spreading good will. She has an impact on people that she meets, even if for a moment, that she cannot yet comprehend.

Back to your younger sister: Make sure that everyone really encourages her. She is likely to go on to do great things in science. Something very special there.

Yeah. They are living together and struggling majorly and she's pregnant and due late August.

She is! She's am amazing soul and so selfless.

Not sure about the fruit and vegetable stand. Must be symbolic.

She's currently not working at the moment but she normally does work with the public.

She did not finish college. She's been to I think three colleges and just never finishes. She's really motivated at first but after a few months she's done with it. I think she might go back after the baby.

For sure! She's so talented in art and has great big things ahead of her and I couldn't be any.prouder.
GingerRavenWolf

#10 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

Ask any questions that you or your sister want and I try to keep this connection to your grandmother for her guidance.

A very strong bond between all of the ladies in your family.

Even with a few tense relationships...largely men...your tight bond and love keeps the wolves at bay (pun intended) :lol:

Let me know if you and your sister think all of this is on track.

#11 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

Thanks! When I see tonight I will read all of this to her.

I will ask that how come whenever I talk to my grandma my, how do I say this "connection" to her fades after a few short seconds but other people will stay connected to me for longer? It's quite odd and frustrating.

Yes all of us ladies are very close. :)
GingerRavenWolf

#12 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:31 AM

View PostGingerRavenWolf, on 29 July 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Thanks! When I see tonight I will read all of this to her.

I will ask that how come whenever I talk to my grandma my, how do I say this "connection" to her fades after a few short seconds but other people will stay connected to me for longer? It's quite odd and frustrating.

Yes all of us ladies are very close. :)

My first impression is that when you connect with your grandmother emotions come up and the connection fades.

But, that is ok as it helps you to process the emotion.

Soon, you will not necessarily feel an intense connection but will be aware that the connection is continuous with no off or on switch. You will be conscious that the connection just...is.

#13 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

View Postphilosophersgate, on 28 July 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

My first impression is that when you connect with your grandmother emotions come up and the connection fades.

But, that is ok as it helps you to process the emotion.

Soon, you will not necessarily feel an intense connection but will be aware that the connection is continuous with no off or on switch. You will be conscious that the connection just...is.

Okay that makes sense. Thanks. :)
GingerRavenWolf

#14 User is offline   philosophersgate Icon

• PG
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

Your grandmother tells me that your older sister will be fine. That she will work through a lot of her relationship issues and find her unique place in the world. Your grandmother says, "Not to worry about her (your older sister) because she is strong and naturally tied into the universe". Something also very special about this older sister. She has a wonder, lifelong impact on a lot of people. Lots of angelic guidance for her.

This bedside candle keeps coming up. Maybe its that your sister is a light in the darkness. I see everything is ok with her and that she should keep the faith as she works through her issues. She will really like being a mother.

...and, my vision of her is as a fit young woman, so, if she is worried about getting her figure back, well, I think that will come easily! :lol:

Your grandmother keeps coming back to your younger sister. Seems that there is a class in school that she really needs to get into that will help shape here future. See if you can help her is picking classes this year.

#15 User is offline   Victoria Icon

• The Queen of Hearts
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

View PostGingerRavenWolf, on 28 July 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

Readings are for members only and only after 15 posts, so I am closing this thread.

You must trust yourself even when the world doubts you.

Sri Chinmoy

"I believe in your reality as much as I believe in my own." Chamuel

Slow down!
Rushing won't get you there any quicker.

I think, therefore... I create my own reality.

Blessed are those who look after the animals, for theirs is the kingdom of love...
"Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

Saint Francis of Assisi

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FEED THE ANIMALS -- ALL IT COSTS IS A CLICK.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users