Universal Psychic Guild Forum: New business idea-- Any pyschic insight? - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New business idea-- Any pyschic insight?

#1 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hi everyone,

I've been ruminating on a lot of career stuff, ideas. I've just started something new, making a kind of jewelry. It seems a bit silly to me, and I'm going to do a trial run before I invest in a website or anything... just ordered enough supplies to make 200 and if it doesn't go well, then I'll let it be. I have mentioned it to a friend of mine and he thought it sounded quite good.

I'd love for anyone who feels like it to give me a reading on whether or not my idea is a good one and if I can expect my efforts to bear fruit. Thank-you

#2 User is offline   T.K. Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

I see that you didn't get any replies so I decided to try it out for you.

For business opportunities, I feel that your achievements by far can help you. There are plenty of options for you to begin with. I know you are stuck but, I feel that you don't everyday routine of work to be done and you might get lazy. I think you need a financial advisor for this situation.

#3 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

I think if you set yourself a realistic goal, and save all of the profit you make you can then branch out into other things. But you have to be determined and set your intentions!Posted Image

Also, there are free websites you can use. I bought a necklace made of angelite which had channeled energy via the lady who made it, from the angels. I wonder where that went.
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#4 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Thanks for the input guys. As far as laziness, I'm a lot of things... but lazy is generally not one of them, unless I'm sleeping I guess. If anything, I tend to swing more toward the 'workaholic' end of things ha.

I probably didn't phrase the question properly... I don't lack confidence in my financial management or marketing skills... but just had some doubts about whether or not this unique idea I have for a handmade item will have a demand... it's kind of weird and is something that I could see myself buying from someone... but not sure what the market will think. Time will tell... I appreciate the responses ^_^

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users