Universal Psychic Guild Forum: photo psychometry practice - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

photo psychometry practice

#1 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

My mind craves all kinds of practice... I wish I knew where to go, to try things out on even more people... like I have the proper tools for the most part, but I still lack practice... I feel I need dozens of people willing to let me try, hundreds...

I can do spirit readings on photos... It doesn't have to be a huge pic, but a tiny thumbnail photo won't work as well, I have to be able to see it.

No heavily cropped or photo shopped please... it is very helpful for me to see the whole, original photograph... it can be a photo of anything.

Don't give me any extra information until I do the reading please, I need to have my mind clear of any ideas from your end as I begin...

thanks for helping me flex the psychic muscles ^_^

#2 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reading, music, walks through nature, Native American flutes, sage, dreaming.
  • More:Video game nerd, Retired Muay Thai fighter, Actress, Singer

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

Here ya go Blue! Have at it! :)

Attached File(s)

GingerRavenWolf

The best path is the hardest earned.

I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand.

People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down.

Break on through to the other side.

We can achieve peace by teaching and doing.

Seeing is deceiving. Dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes its hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising. Just stay true to who you are.

Hey Jude, Sgt Peppers just called and said Lucy is in the sky with diamonds and she says happiness is warm gun. Oh darlin I wanna hold your hand and give you all my loving. We'll go to strawberry fields and live in a yellow submarine and just let it be. There's just something in the way she moves and how she is like a blackbird. It only seems like yesterday I had a little help from my friends and now they're all walruses. Coo coo ca choo. Here comes the sun down abbey road.

#3 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

View PostGingerRavenWolf, on 23 June 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Here ya go Blue! Have at it! :)

Hi thanks... in the middle/upper left I see a scene of two young guys in competition over your affection... very interesting... in the upper right, I see what I think is an older man... but he changes and shifts... it looks like he has a sign or even something welded over his mouth to shut him up... a symbol of someone you may have chosen not to listen to for some reason... at times I think it is an infant... feel like it is part of the same apparition/concept... perhaps still along the theme of this person having nothing worthwhile to say to you... when the infant appears it has a pacifier in the mouth just like the man has something over his mouth..

Across your forehead... at first I saw what looked to be the front lines of some kind of army... reminds me of DnD ... then I see the shadow angel creature with wings outstretched... an image of your 'oversoul' or 'higher self' etc however you believe it to be

I see an eye to the far right center... do you do any evil eye protection, or envy protection or work with such herbs like rue or wintergreen?

the necklace glows with an energy... I feel like you've 'charged it' and it has a special meaning for you

in the shirt area I feel like I see an image of the state of Texas with the figure of a woman standing there

#4 User is offline   harleynight Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

Here you go Bluehorn

http://mob6.photobuc...pg?t=1372039989

#5 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

View Postharleynight, on 23 June 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

It shows up pretty small on my screen, if it were about double the size I could get a better look... but I can see a few things. Interestingly, I see the 'eye' again like the last reading. I am taking it to mean psychic protection like evil eye work, but perhaps it simply indicates a developed third eye. I'll have to wait on that and see how often it comes up.

I see a couple of creatures to the lower left of the photo... it is difficult for me to make out what they are... the one above appears to be some kind of primate, like a great ape, but one I don't know of... and again the lower one seems to be some kind of wombat or land sloth that I've never seen either.

There is a 'gumdrop' fantasy feel to the whole photo... not sure what that indicates... a state of bliss when this was taken or maybe that you live in your dream location here? Either way I think it's good... an optimistic feel.

I see another apparition over and behind your right shoulder... and something a bit beyond the 'ape' image... can't make it out though, would need a larger pic

#6 User is offline   harleynight Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

lets see if this will work.

http://i6.photobucke..._rw/photo-1.jpg

#7 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

Another one :)

Posted Image
~* The greatest gift you can give someone; is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving *~

#8 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

View Postharleynight, on 23 June 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

lets see if this will work.

http://i6.photobucke..._rw/photo-1.jpg

Ok, very good, thanks... I see a wolf like creature prominent now... throughout all the grass I see spirits of things like field mice and rabbits... just nature creatures that used to live in the area perhaps..

the building behind you now -- church? is very interesting... I keep hearing the word 'vampire'... the church gives me an odd feeling, reminds me of a vampire movie... it isn't negative to me, just very serious, deep and has a gothic feel to it... vampire spirits are not all that uncommon to see and sense with people interested in the paranormal... but I feel one is definitely there, if not with you, then in the area... his 'turf' perhaps... and I did not see or sense him till I saw a closer image of the church. Nothing to be alarmed by :)

I still feel the fantasy vibe... the language of trees and such... the one tree just beyond the car has a lot of personality... I see butterfly like spirits all around you here

I see an image with you that looks like a dark colored cat with wings.. very neat... a familiar? a muse? do you like to write?

the bracelet on your left wrist.... has an emotional connection... connected with a cetacean animal... some kind of whale... when I see sea animal spirits like these, I always know there is serious and strong emotion

#9 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:02 PM

possibilities -- upon first look of this photo, I felt a deep sadness like my eyes were tearing up, but I was holding it back... and my throat feels like a lump in it when one is too upset to talk. So, I'm getting a more empathic reading... it doesn't end... I feel that while you may not have been sad while it was taken, there may be a deep sadness somehow connected to this photo now... at any rate, that is what I am feeling. A sadness more enduring that a regular sadness, more like depression or heartbreak.

I see a black bird with you... it has the 'eye' I have been seeing.. I'm not sure what it represents for you, it has a long beak... more like a kiwi bird, but something else I think, black in color.

The woman on the right... I see an image of a lady kneeling and she is holding up the world... kind of like that saying "the weight of the world on one's shoulders"... but it isn't looking too good because the world has already pressed down so much I can't see the head of the woman... and the woman is on her knees.... I would think it is indicating crises in her life, some serious matter that is hard to cope with

there is a sense of needing a break... a vacation, escape.... a time of rest and recovery is needed all around

#10 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

View PostBluehorn, on 24 June 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

possibilities -- upon first look of this photo, I felt a deep sadness like my eyes were tearing up, but I was holding it back... and my throat feels like a lump in it when one is too upset to talk. So, I'm getting a more empathic reading... it doesn't end... I feel that while you may not have been sad while it was taken, there may be a deep sadness somehow connected to this photo now... at any rate, that is what I am feeling. A sadness more enduring that a regular sadness, more like depression or heartbreak.

I see a black bird with you... it has the 'eye' I have been seeing.. I'm not sure what it represents for you, it has a long beak... more like a kiwi bird, but something else I think, black in color.

The woman on the right... I see an image of a lady kneeling and she is holding up the world... kind of like that saying "the weight of the world on one's shoulders"... but it isn't looking too good because the world has already pressed down so much I can't see the head of the woman... and the woman is on her knees.... I would think it is indicating crises in her life, some serious matter that is hard to cope with

there is a sense of needing a break... a vacation, escape.... a time of rest and recovery is needed all around

The sadness in my opinion could be based on the other lady. She is going through a very difficult time emotionally. I think she does often feel the world is on her shoulders.. I on the other hand is in a happy place! A year ago was a different story, but I have been feeling happy, and content and blessed for a few months now *big smile*

The bird reminds me of a dear friend of mine..

We are all going on vacations this year - the lady in the pic and us (not together) but to the same destination :)
~* The greatest gift you can give someone; is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving *~

#11 User is offline   Skyscraper Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hi there

This photo was brightened so you can see us - it was in the dark - but there's no other alterations.

I have no idea who the bearded guy is - he's a guy we met on the night.

thanks

#12 User is offline   GingerRavenWolf Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reading, music, walks through nature, Native American flutes, sage, dreaming.
  • More:Video game nerd, Retired Muay Thai fighter, Actress, Singer

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostBluehorn, on 23 June 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hi thanks... in the middle/upper left I see a scene of two young guys in competition over your affection... very interesting... in the upper right, I see what I think is an older man... but he changes and shifts... it looks like he has a sign or even something welded over his mouth to shut him up... a symbol of someone you may have chosen not to listen to for some reason... at times I think it is an infant... feel like it is part of the same apparition/concept... perhaps still along the theme of this person having nothing worthwhile to say to you... when the infant appears it has a pacifier in the mouth just like the man has something over his mouth..

Across your forehead... at first I saw what looked to be the front lines of some kind of army... reminds me of DnD ... then I see the shadow angel creature with wings outstretched... an image of your 'oversoul' or 'higher self' etc however you believe it to be

I see an eye to the far right center... do you do any evil eye protection, or envy protection or work with such herbs like rue or wintergreen?

the necklace glows with an energy... I feel like you've 'charged it' and it has a special meaning for you

in the shirt area I feel like I see an image of the state of Texas with the figure of a woman standing there

That's interesting for sure. Hmmm. Sounds like my dad and my boyfriend.

I don't do any protection like that. I do burn sage a lot. Lol.

The necklace does have great meaning to me. I NEVER take it off.

I have a friend that just moved to Texas for her job.

Thanks! So cool.
GingerRavenWolf

The best path is the hardest earned.

I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand.

People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down.

Break on through to the other side.

We can achieve peace by teaching and doing.

Seeing is deceiving. Dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes its hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising. Just stay true to who you are.

Hey Jude, Sgt Peppers just called and said Lucy is in the sky with diamonds and she says happiness is warm gun. Oh darlin I wanna hold your hand and give you all my loving. We'll go to strawberry fields and live in a yellow submarine and just let it be. There's just something in the way she moves and how she is like a blackbird. It only seems like yesterday I had a little help from my friends and now they're all walruses. Coo coo ca choo. Here comes the sun down abbey road.

#13 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

ann-marie

I get an image of an ultrasound... can't make out what's there... but I assume it's a pregnancy ultrasound... I see an image of a clown.. perhaps representing someone who is not serious enough about certain things, or maybe it means something else to you.

I see a bear and a raccoon... been seeing totem animals a lot lately.

More images of ultrasounds, several of them.

Some things are barely there, hard to make out. An unaltered photo, even if it is dark would be better, I feel.

#14 User is offline   Skyscraper Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostBluehorn, on 26 June 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

ann-marie

I get an image of an ultrasound... can't make out what's there... but I assume it's a pregnancy ultrasound... I see an image of a clown.. perhaps representing someone who is not serious enough about certain things, or maybe it means something else to you.

I see a bear and a raccoon... been seeing totem animals a lot lately.

More images of ultrasounds, several of them.

Some things are barely there, hard to make out. An unaltered photo, even if it is dark would be better, I feel.

thanks
ok...who is pregnant? has this got something to do with my 'fertility' thread - I'm not pregnant now lol, it's just been a topic of discussion. I'll get a clearer image of the same night for you. It is the 2nd one below.

#15 User is offline   Skyscraper Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

and a pic of me and a baby. keeping to theme!

This is The Baby as we call him!

He is 2 now. He's my brother's son.

I will message them to you - I deleted them off this section as I realised it was public.

#16 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

View Postanne-marie, on 26 June 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

and a pic of me and a baby. keeping to theme!

This is The Baby as we call him!

He is 2 now. He's my brother's son.

I will message them to you - I deleted them off this section as I realised it was public.

ok, I got the photo link you sent me..

still seeing ultrasounds but this time they are clear... an image of a human female pregnant with twins. I literally see it all over this... you said you're not pregnant, so I don't know what they represent or who is or will be having them... but, I just "see what I see"

I see an aircraft with you, a passenger plane again... almost as if it were a totem machine because I did see one before with you in a different reading if I recall right.

I see a spirit of it looks like a foreign enemy soldier with a rifle... did any of you spend time in the military and suffer PTSD from that or have some kind of trauma experience? otherwise not sure why... it could actually be just a foreign soldier spirit that is highly protective which can look a bit hostile from an outsider (me).. I don't feel it as posing any kind of threat toward you, so no need for alarm... if it doesn't resonate with you, then it may be an energy to some people there you don't know to the left of the photo

so airplanes and ultrasounds depicting twins... if I didn't already know that you're not pregnant, I would ask if you were ... so because you're not, unless this represents someone close to you... then this may be symbolic... and well, the reproductive theme has been one you've thought a lot about lately

#17 User is offline   Skyscraper Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

xxxx :dance:

#18 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

the twins could also represent a person under the star sign of gemini
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

#19 User is offline   Skyscraper Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

View Postnigel, on 27 June 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

the twins could also represent a person under the star sign of gemini

Well, the man I am referring to that was in the photo is a Gemini too.

Let's see what Bluehorn says too!

#20 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

Thanks for the feedback, Anne-marie.... the ultrasound images I see are very biological looking/feeling to me and represent a scan early in the pregnancy... I remember when I was having twins, my first scan was 14 weeks and this looks considerably earlier, where the individual sacs are clear, but you can't see all that much. Him being a Gemini... I'd have to think on that some more, I'm not sure... but it's an interesting angle to consider

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users