Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Who wants a quick reading? - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a quick reading? got a little time to spare tonight

#21 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:05 AM

[quote name='Village Witch' date='21 June 2013 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1371855292' post='80509']
[quote name='Chamuel' date='21 June 2013 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1371854499' post='80506']Village witch Ill just give you what I get, and some of it may be a bit of "clutter" coming through here. But I see a witch with a broom, you know as if someone is in fancy dress, black tatty clothes, a hat, even a black cat!

For you I also see family all around you, and I feel you are the centre of attention. Do you have a celebration coming up,,, oooh a cake, yes I definitely see a cake, is this yours? Is it your aniversary. Just a smal gathering in your home, but with those who are so so special to you, enjoy.

i also see a lake.

Well I am a practicing witch. Seriously. My psychic group is always asking for spells and to perform rituals. I just wish they realized how much time and effort it takes to put this stuff together.

My wedding anniversary is in a few weeks. The hubby might be out of town... again. The joke is that he has been out of town for our anniversary more times than he's been home. Cake is off my menu due to diet restrictions. Doesn't mean everyone else can't eat it. Perhaps he is planning a surprise party? Hmmm....

I am making plans to host a meet-up for my reiki group in the near future. I have come to cherish my reiki friends very much and look forward to our meet-ups.

I have to wonder, though, if you are seeing me at my new home... that I hope to purchase but haven't made a move on yet. There is a lake down over the hill from the house. The hubby and I were just talking today about having everyone spend Christmas with us if and when we buy a new home.

Gotta run... Babysitting the granddaughter tonight.

it could well be. Do you think you would wear something "witch like" although not the literal black tatty clothes, to do a house clearing and would you do that with a gathering present?

It's ok the cake is either carrot cake, or something made specially to fit your restrictions, just hint and they will provide lol...Have fun.Posted Image

View PostBluehorn, on 21 June 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Well, I like the sound of it! Yes... I dream of being famous and either on stage, TV or in film! LMAO Since I was a little kid I half zone out when I listen to a song I like and I see me, in all my eccentric lace up yellow pants glory haha or if I see a movie where I feel the main character is amazing, I feel like "that's me".... I feel I would have gotten somewhere there, I mean in entertainment....maybe not super famous idk but... well, life has been difficult, a few skewed, confused choices and value judgements when I was super young and many ongoing consequences. With my Uranus rising I doubt I will ever have a 9-5 type that I can stay with working for someone else... so I would need to either be a private contractor of some sort... freelance something... business owner...

Actor, writer, artist... I'll take it! but... the competition is pretty stiff and a lot of them have more free time and flexibility ... but I have hope -- I know my niche is out there and I hope I find it and it will be perfect.

Thanks for the reading, brought a huge smile to my face :)

Ahh, you are more managing the contract than taking the leading role... is that something you would consider. Not to say that you wont star in anything, I think you will, but the money will come from the more serious business of public relations/project management, using the media, using art, using your writing abilities, look out for that college course.Posted Image

VW, I said carrot cake, but tasted bananas. I wonder what carrot and banana cake tastes like.
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#22 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

View PostChamuel, on 21 June 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

ame='Village Witch' date='21 June 2013 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1371855292' post='80509']

Ahh, you are more managing the contract than taking the leading role... is that something you would consider. Not to say that you wont star in anything, I think you will, but the money will come from the more serious business of public relations/project management, using the media, using art, using your writing abilities, look out for that college course.Posted Image

Oh, I would direct don't get me wrong hahaha but I feel like that's almost on par of me drinking tea with my pinky out saying "I'd win the lottery"... but I do want to dream big. Thing is, I can't work for anyone anymore unless on a very temp basis due to pressing financial need... been through too many years of that and astrologically, intrinsically, I cannot... so I'd have to be the boss. Slim chance -- but like I said, big dreams.

As far as college courses... two associate degrees and 7 years of college so far total... I think I'm done with school, seriously... at least for a good, long while. This coming from someone who was laying the groundwork to apply to medical school like 6 months ago... burned out. I've been a life long student and finally don't feel more classes are the way to go anymore... I feel I actually self study better anyway.

I've run two small businesses in the past.... I sort of "smell" another business opportunity on the horizon... not sure what just yet now though

#23 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

I think it is carob and banana, not carrot, although it might be nicePosted ImagePosted Image

View PostBluehorn, on 21 June 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Oh, I would direct don't get me wrong hahaha but I feel like that's almost on par of me drinking tea with my pinky out saying "I'd win the lottery"... but I do want to dream big. Thing is, I can't work for anyone anymore unless on a very temp basis due to pressing financial need... been through too many years of that and astrologically, intrinsically, I cannot... so I'd have to be the boss. Slim chance -- but like I said, big dreams.

As far as college courses... two associate degrees and 7 years of college so far total... I think I'm done with school, seriously... at least for a good, long while. This coming from someone who was laying the groundwork to apply to medical school like 6 months ago... burned out. I've been a life long student and finally don't feel more classes are the way to go anymore... I feel I actually self study better anyway.

I've run two small businesses in the past.... I sort of "smell" another business opportunity on the horizon... not sure what just yet now though

Could be an online course that catches your eye. Remember this is five years from now!

#24 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

View PostChamuel, on 21 June 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Could be an online course that catches your eye. Remember this is five years from now!

What kind of course are you feeling it might be, if you have an idea? thanks

#25 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

View PostBluehorn, on 21 June 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

What kind of course are you feeling it might be, if you have an idea? thanks

Communications/public relations/marketing/media - this is what I saw earlier, not sure it will be online....but if that fits best for you, then perhaps. However this was just a bit of fun, but its a possible future you.

#26 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

View PostChamuel, on 21 June 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Communications/public relations/marketing/media - this is what I saw earlier, not sure it will be online....but if that fits best for you, then perhaps. However this was just a bit of fun, but its a possible future you.

Well, I will keep my eyes and ears open, I do have some marketing and management training, so who knows? :D

#27 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

View PostBluehorn, on 21 June 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

Well, I will keep my eyes and ears open, I do have some marketing and management training, so who knows? :D

Well then what your future self is telling me makes a whole load of sense, now then!!! Did you enjoy it?

Bluehorn, this is the kind of business I mean.

Public relations (PR) is about managing reputation. This career field aims to gain understanding and support for clients as well as to influence opinion and behaviour.

PR officers use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of their clients. These range from public bodies or services to businesses and voluntary organisations. They communicate key messages, often using third party endorsements, to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between an organisation and its public.

PR officers monitor publicity and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of an organisation's stakeholders. They then report and explain the findings to its management.

i see you as more of a consultant and I see you using the media, especially tv, a lot in this work.

#28 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

View PostChamuel, on 21 June 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

Well then what your future self is telling me makes a whole load of sense, now then!!! Did you enjoy it?

It sounds very ideal, yes I enjoyed it very much! Here's hoping I am open to it and recognize the opportunities that present themselves :)

#29 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

perhaps you could ask that your future self connect with you tonight in a dream, and see what inspiration comes through about thisPosted Image

#30 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

View PostChamuel, on 21 June 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

perhaps you could ask that your future self connect with you tonight in a dream, and see what inspiration comes through about thisPosted Image

Ok, I will a point to do it and let you know if I saw anything related :)

#31 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Please do, I love dreamworkPosted Image

#32 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

harleynight and alex, let me know what you think of your readings, thanksPosted Image

#33 User is offline   alex Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

View PostChamuel, on 21 June 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

Alex, for you I see a black jack in the playing cards. Which ever way you turn up the card the young man is looking the wrong way. He is looking in the wrong direction for something. Perhaps he thinks he has lost something, but infact it is there, right under his nose.

I see a family gathering, I feel you will enjoy it far more than you ever imagined. I dont know whether this is to do with the trip you are talking about, but I got that you should go to this family gathering, it will be fantastic.

Looking the wrong way ? Can you give me more details ?

There will be a sort of family gathering in July and that is in my country. But that is my nephew's wedding, I don't think it will be anything fantastic for me as there is nothing for me there. Or are you talking about something else ?

#34 User is offline   Village Witch Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

I often wear long flowing dresses with a medieval flare but haven't dressed in witchy garb... yet. The cake looks good!
When you try to fit in, you disappear.

#35 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postalex, on 22 June 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Looking the wrong way ? Can you give me more details ?

There will be a sort of family gathering in July and that is in my country. But that is my nephew's wedding, I don't think it will be anything fantastic for me as there is nothing for me there. Or are you talking about something else ?

The answers are within this young man, he doesnt need to look out into the world to find these answers.

If the gathering is soon then yes that will be what I see. I think it is just more a case of enjoying seeing family more than expected, having interesting conversations, reminiscing, having a laugh, feeling the special bond that family have.

#36 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostVillage Witch, on 22 June 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

I often wear long flowing dresses with a medieval flare but haven't dressed in witchy garb... yet. The cake looks good!

Yes that is what I was feeling although I was shown the witchy garb, believe me, you would not dress in the manner I was shown unless you were at fancy dress, but it caught my attention. The broom I think denotes a house clearing/ cleansing. You need to hint for the cake. "oh someone on the internet posted a picture of a really healthy cake, that would be nice for an ANNIVERSARY, for someone with DIETRY restrictions, wouldnt it" haha you know the kind of thing.

The room I saw was quite long, it was hazey, but could even be L shaped either that or there is a huge piece of furniture to the right. Perhaps you have a piece of furniture, an old sideboard you love that would be difficult to fit into the new house. But you all look very happy, immediate family, and a friend or two, well actually perhaps just one friend. (could even be a new neighbout!!) Invite someone who bakes lolPosted Image You are glowing, beaming...!

Oh, one other thing, I'm not sure if your husband is there or not, although I feel he is around, he is not in this particular scene, perhaps he goes off to leave the womenfolk to it.

#37 User is offline   harleynight Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostChamuel, on 21 June 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

harley night. for you I see a good time with some old friends, like a scene from Sex In the City, dressed up, doing lunch, chatting and catching up in a real nice place with some beautiful food and I want to say champagne, but no, just very nice wine. i dont feel you like champagne, but this is a great day out, are these old college friends?

hmmm, unsure as I don't go out much, more of a stay at home person. Don't like champagne or wine. I am going out tonight with my daughter to the movies?

#38 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

A second dream about this last night... I was in a high rise building, like in an office... and I had clients.... but as I recall they were weird like muppets and clowns and cutesy monsters and things ... it seemed quite normal in the dream... perhaps the muppets etc being the television connection

#39 User is offline   Posibilities Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

If you are still offering - please see if you pick up on anything relating to our overseas visit in a couple of months?

Thank you kindly!
~* The greatest gift you can give someone; is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving *~

#40 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
    Angels

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

View PostBluehorn, on 23 June 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

A second dream about this last night... I was in a high rise building, like in an office... and I had clients.... but as I recall they were weird like muppets and clowns and cutesy monsters and things ... it seemed quite normal in the dream... perhaps the muppets etc being the television connection

Oh, what was your first dream?

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users