Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Why Did I "See" This Building? - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Did I "See" This Building? an odd experience

#21 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

View PostEleanor, on 20 June 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Umm...wow. I see a therapist for ptsd and he is really, really, quite a useful fellow. Very upbeat, grounded, intuitive (he reads cards as a hobby himself)) and he'd never suggest such a crazy thing. Never.

Maybe try a different therapist? You have SOOO much on your plate with your kids and all so having a prof. ear to listen could be a huge boon. But I agree that that lady does not sound like a good fit at all!

wow. hustler. That is seriously an unusual suggestion.

E

She's one of three I have right now, well one is a psychiatrist... I keep going to them over the years even though they never seem to help that much... sometimes it is nice to talk to someone, but that's about as far as it goes. I am very sensitive to medication, but I have agreed to try out one that should be arriving in the mail any day now. I feel like by continuing to see therapists I at least am openly admitting that I still have some issues I could use help or advice with... I try to see issues from many facets. I'm also in the PTSD clinic at the VA hospital near me. Took quite a few stress management classes... still, I feel I have had more progress lying by myself in a room meditating... I will see how it goes

In the lady's defense she was dealing with a very eccentric person (me) and so she was trying not to make judgement calls with regards to employment and I was sitting there in her office trying to think of different jobs I could do to raise some extra money for a down payment on a new car... but still... it was hilarious to me :)

#22 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

I'm still reflecting on the building and all the input on what it could mean for my life... I see it now almost like lincoln logs, remember those? Except I am seeing it with an orange roof ... I think perhaps it is inspiring me to write a children's story... I do a game sometimes that the kids love... I sit down with a blank page of paper and markers and I just tell them to have me draw anything they want... then it turns into an elaborate and humorous story... like today they had me draw a king elephant with a queen elephant ... the king elephant was locked in a cage and this made the queen sad... and there were 5 little baby elephants all a different color and varying in size from largest and tubbiest to the smallest, tiniest one... who's trumpet was more like the squeaking of a mouse he was so small... but he had a special gift

then, beyond the hills, a big blue alligator had come to find the baby elephants to feast on! But he came upon a brick wall he could not cross over... and a big maroon guard elephant stomped his tail...

etc etc it never has to end

I think the boys and I make a great team... maybe we could do something with it besides just have fun

#23 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:11 PM

Perhaps you could turn that game into some kind of "board game" and market it. It sounds like an extremely stimulating game for children, could even be sold in schools, and would work especially with kids who have difficulty focussing, the "story lines" could be age appopriate. Perhaps you could call it "Story board"!!

~This is something all kids could have the benefit of! Feed their imaginations!

Perhaps you could try it out with groups of kids in schools to research your market and perfect your product. I met a childrens author who did that before she published her books.
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#24 User is offline   Bluehorn Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

View PostChamuel, on 22 June 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Perhaps you could turn that game into some kind of "board game" and market it. It sounds like an extremely stimulating game for children, could even be sold in schools, and would work especially with kids who have difficulty focussing, the "story lines" could be age appopriate. Perhaps you could call it "Story board"!!

~This is something all kids could have the benefit of! Feed their imaginations!

Perhaps you could try it out with groups of kids in schools to research your market and perfect your product. I met a childrens author who did that before she published her books.

I'd definitely have to do a lot of brainstorming because the 'game' requires you have someone that can draw well, fast and anything goes.... I actually made up this game when I was a child. My little sister was born when I was 8 and I would play it with her when she got a little older... then when I used to babysit as a young teen, it was a great way to keep kids busy... someone to draw everything they wanted.

I will keep thinking, great ideas, Chamuel :)

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users