Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Offering some quick readings! - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Offering some quick readings!

#1 User is offline   ChicAmarilla Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

It's been very busy with life, I guess, and it's been a while since I've done readings. Yesterday, however, for some reason I felt the urge to pull out my cards again. I did a reading and it went great. :) So, I'd like to practice some more and help a few people, if possible. If you are interested, please put a brief question and I would like to look into that situation for you! :) Please do keep in mind that it's been a while since I've done this and I don't have much experience yet. But my intentions are the best and I only wish to give you truthful and honest answers, aswell as help you deal with that particular situation. I will be offering 2 readings, for now. Thanks in advance! ;)

#2 User is offline   harleynight Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostChicAmarilla, on 15 June 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

It's been very busy with life, I guess, and it's been a while since I've done readings. Yesterday, however, for some reason I felt the urge to pull out my cards again. I did a reading and it went great. :) So, I'd like to practice some more and help a few people, if possible. If you are interested, please put a brief question and I would like to look into that situation for you! :) Please do keep in mind that it's been a while since I've done this and I don't have much experience yet. But my intentions are the best and I only wish to give you truthful and honest answers, aswell as help you deal with that particular situation. I will be offering 2 readings, for now. Thanks in advance! ;)

Hi ChicAmarilla, I would be interested in a reading. I was wondering, what do you see happening work wise for me?

Thanks.

#3 User is offline   si12 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

Hi Can i have one please. I would like to know what is going to happen in the coming months regarding my career and family life. I have applied for divorce and th e case is proceeding. Will everything go well in my life?Thank you.

#4 User is offline   PsychicJohn Icon

• PipPip

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostChicAmarilla, on 16 June 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

Please read me

#5 User is offline   Moopurple Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Sorry, Psychic John,
You need at least 15 quality posts to request a reading.

Also, closing this thread since it was never responded to again.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users