Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Ask away! Think I can help - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ask away! Think I can help

#41 User is offline   Lady Moira Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hi Waterlilly.

Well, I have been modifying my meditation. I have a problem now. I need your guidance. I did a tarot reading for myself and in the cards (I checked the meanings against the book that they have to make sure I am not misunderstanding) and they told me that there are things I havent considered as to why he hasn't been in touch with me.
I have been thinking about what you told me, that I am confusing one guy with the other.

I am right now, confused and depressed... Is he gone? will he come back?

Attached File(s)

#42 User is offline   waterlily Icon

• PipPip

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostLady Moira, on 02 April 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Hi Waterlilly.

Well, I have been modifying my meditation. I have a problem now. I need your guidance. I did a tarot reading for myself and in the cards (I checked the meanings against the book that they have to make sure I am not misunderstanding) and they told me that there are things I havent considered as to why he hasn't been in touch with me.
I have been thinking about what you told me, that I am confusing one guy with the other.

I am right now, confused and depressed... Is he gone? will he come back?

ok... lets work this out! I didn't look at the cards. I don't use them. My daughter does but has 2 blanks in her deck that she keeps drawing forcing her to use her own intuition. I have to validate for her. ..it's cute :angel:

So yes, he is gone and no I don't see him coming back. You are focusing on the wrong thing. I've done so many readings since yours I can't remember what I told you last time so we'll go from here. THe blonde is gone. A brunette is staying. The blonde is married. OH.. i remember now.

Feel blessed. You are in a growing/transitional phase of your life. Trust that the universe has bigger plans for you. Depression is a sign that you are in a sledge and need to change your thoughts to more positive ones. Focus on positive things. Tears are super healthy, a release.. you need to allow them to flow to be free. There is beauty on the other side of this :angel: You also need to take some ME time.. go to nature. Find things you enjoy doing. Do things that inspire you. The answer does not lie in a man. It lies in you.
Happiness is CHOICE so CHOOSE IT!

#43 User is offline   Lady Moira Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

View Postwaterlily, on 02 April 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

ok... lets work this out! I didn't look at the cards. I don't use them. My daughter does but has 2 blanks in her deck that she keeps drawing forcing her to use her own intuition. I have to validate for her. ..it's cute :angel:

So yes, he is gone and no I don't see him coming back. You are focusing on the wrong thing. I've done so many readings since yours I can't remember what I told you last time so we'll go from here. THe blonde is gone. A brunette is staying. The blonde is married. OH.. i remember now.

Feel blessed. You are in a growing/transitional phase of your life. Trust that the universe has bigger plans for you. Depression is a sign that you are in a sledge and need to change your thoughts to more positive ones. Focus on positive things. Tears are super healthy, a release.. you need to allow them to flow to be free. There is beauty on the other side of this :angel: You also need to take some ME time.. go to nature. Find things you enjoy doing. Do things that inspire you. The answer does not lie in a man. It lies in you.

Hi! I read your post with anxiety and I learned a LOT! so your daughter has two blank cards in her deck to "show" her when she HAS to use her intuition? That is certainly a thing to ponder, I might follow the lead and do the same with mine. I try to use them as sometimes my mind is so full of noise I cant keep it shut or focused.

It is funny, one is bald the other one has dark hair but a reddish beard. nonetheless I knew immediately what you meant (that is who) when you said "blonde"... yeah my guess is that he is married too, recently married. which is good, I wish him the best.

I found out what is it that was causing my depression and, of course, as you know pain of the heart is one of the most terrible ones as it keeps on going and it just does not pass as quickly as bumping your foot against the wall (ouch) work right now is stressful and I am consequently stressed and this thing of the heart did not help. I am taking your advice on everything not only love. :smile: thank you.

Hopefully mr brunette will come back soon. I cannot begin to thank you enough for soothing me and giving it to me straight. Thank you

#44 User is offline   MissMe85 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

Hi Waterlily!
Thanks for taking time to read everyone! I'm just wondering if the man I'm with right now, J, is who I'm supposed to be with or if there is someone else out there for me. Truth be told I'm still trying to get over my last heartbreak, P. But J is good to me and I have a lot of respect for him. There is also, M, who was my first love and I think he'll always have a piece of my heart. Though, I don't think he cares about me as much more than a friend.

I'm curious what your thoughts are dear :)

#45 User is offline   waterlily Icon

• PipPip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostMissMe85, on 09 April 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

Hi Waterlily!
Thanks for taking time to read everyone! I'm just wondering if the man I'm with right now, J, is who I'm supposed to be with or if there is someone else out there for me. Truth be told I'm still trying to get over my last heartbreak, P. But J is good to me and I have a lot of respect for him. There is also, M, who was my first love and I think he'll always have a piece of my heart. Though, I don't think he cares about me as much more than a friend.

I'm curious what your thoughts are dear :)

Jason,(Jacob) short term. Patrick was a lesson and you seemed to have learned a lot. Mike... He seems sweet, a good friend. MEN... wow. You need some YOU time.. seriously. I see a constant swing from man to man to man. You need to realize that you must find yourself before the most awesome man comes along. There will be men but do you want a mediocre man? Go have some fun with your girlfriends. Mr Right will come along instead of MR right now :dance:

#46 User is offline   MissMe85 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:08 AM

Thanks Waterlily!
Haha I agree that I need to find more me time....I'm working on that! It's not that I'm in some deep dilemma about it all, just wondering what your take on it was :) At this point, I'm really just letting the cards lie where they will and taking it easy. I can honestly say I'm in a pretty good place right now. I have a lot to be happy about at this point in my life. And yes Paul was a lesson learned to say the least! Mike is someone that I've always cared about and I think I always will. I have to admit though, I think I've always wondered and hoped that someday Mike and I would be more. Although, I've known him for ten years and maybe friends is all we are destined to be. :) What do you think on that?? Maybe friends suites us best...IDK

Regardless you are right! I need a girl's night desperately!!

#47 User is offline   Lady Moira Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

Hi Waterlily

again, I am requesting your kind assistance. I have no idea what to do about this heart of mine and the love or heart ache it is suffering. It seems mr. potentially right vanished for good... My whole self is divided between: giving up and moving forward, hunting him down with a vengeance or wait as there are things I have no idea about . Of course I wont hunt him down (while I can, it is not a good karmic thing).

That leaves me with the other two. wait or move? I know I might have gone overboard with many things today as my job itself is causing me grief. Not a good day for a highly paranoid, low esteem woman, but this is my day. I have been grounding myself and all I can see is: "whatever happens, happens"... not much comfort... :-/ I guess what baffles me is that he does not act logically. there is little logic to what is going on... from my point of view.

Maybe I am just ranting but I know that at the moment your hearing of Spirit is far better than mine.

#48 User is offline   taichi Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hi, Waterlily
I'm back :P
Its a specific one this time. Last time we talked about I need time off.
But my work is keeping me busy, would you be able to see When I can finally take time off? haha :lol:

#49 User is offline   DeMartini Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hi!

My curent relationship with my boyfriend is nothing short of an emotional roller coster. Am I making a wise decision by choosing to stay with him? Is he being faithful? Could he be the one?

Thank you :)

#50 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

My daughter does but has 2 blanks in her deck that she keeps drawing forcing her to use her own intuition.

What a fantastic idea!

Would you do me a little reading Waterlilly? On health and love life?
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#51 User is offline   waterlily Icon

• PipPip

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostChamuel, on 13 April 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

What a fantastic idea!

Would you do me a little reading Waterlilly? On health and love life?

I am honored! MMM... "I am but a a humble servant, a channel for the universe. Allow the light to flow through me purely so that I may be clear" :angel: Dear Chamuel, I see some stress and it is time to self heal. You possess the gifts to do this. Go on a 21 day self healing. The Japanese way. You understand this. Mediate. You know the power of the universe, allow it to clear you. Love is right in front of you.. he is the one. Embrace him. Namaste

#52 User is offline   waterlily Icon

• PipPip

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

View PostDeMartini, on 13 April 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

Hi!

My curent relationship with my boyfriend is nothing short of an emotional roller coster. Am I making a wise decision by choosing to stay with him? Is he being faithful? Could he be the one?

Thank you :)

It is time to step away. The universe has given you plenty of clues. Life is about WIN/WIN. Follow that principle. When someone is unable to find happiness within themselves they go out and find it elsewhere. More then that they lash out at other people's happiness. He is searching for inner peace and happiness. You are more then a whipping post. You must tell yourself I AM WORTHY of soo much more. BE kind to yourself, there is someone out there who knows happiness and wants you to be happy and will treat you with respect! He is closer then you think :angel: NAMASTE

#53 User is offline   Angel Soul Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Reiki healing and spiritual coaching
    Angels
  • More:Creative Thinker

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

View Postwaterlily, on 14 April 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

I am honored! MMM... "I am but a a humble servant, a channel for the universe. Allow the light to flow through me purely so that I may be clear" :angel: Dear Chamuel, I see some stress and it is time to self heal. You possess the gifts to do this. Go on a 21 day self healing. The Japanese way. You understand this. Mediate. You know the power of the universe, allow it to clear you. Love is right in front of you.. he is the one. Embrace him. Namaste

Wow!! Yes I do understand that, and why have I never thought of that!!!!

Haha you mean just go up to him and give him a hug lol....perhaps not, I know what you mean. We will see.Posted Image
Living life is spirituality in practice. Live life to the full.

#54 User is offline   babyblade Icon

• Pip

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

Hi Waterlily

I wonder if you could do a reading to see if i will get my old job back? i had to leave a few months ago as i became unwell but i would like to get this job back? Thank you kindly

#55 User is offline   Moopurple Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

Sorry, babyblade, you need 15 quality posts in order to receive a reading.

#56 User is offline   waterlily Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

View PostLady Moira, on 12 April 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Hi Waterlily

again, I am requesting your kind assistance. I have no idea what to do about this heart of mine and the love or heart ache it is suffering. It seems mr. potentially right vanished for good... My whole self is divided between: giving up and moving forward, hunting him down with a vengeance or wait as there are things I have no idea about . Of course I wont hunt him down (while I can, it is not a good karmic thing).

That leaves me with the other two. wait or move? I know I might have gone overboard with many things today as my job itself is causing me grief. Not a good day for a highly paranoid, low esteem woman, but this is my day. I have been grounding myself and all I can see is: "whatever happens, happens"... not much comfort... :-/ I guess what baffles me is that he does not act logically. there is little logic to what is going on... from my point of view.

Maybe I am just ranting but I know that at the moment your hearing of Spirit is far better than mine.

Oh sweetness! Focus on positive and the negative will fall away! Promise! You seem better now.

#57 User is offline   waterlily Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

View Posttaichi, on 12 April 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Hi, Waterlily
I'm back :P
Its a specific one this time. Last time we talked about I need time off.
But my work is keeping me busy, would you be able to see When I can finally take time off? haha :lol:

Well miss... This a pretty awesome read for me right now cuz I am guided to tell you where I at in my journey at this moment!
I think it's gonna make some bells go off for you ;0)
Today I was kinda wondering when exactly money comes in for this job. I work a lot and I love it. This is the most exhausting job I've ever had and I,ve been in the Army. Ive lived a pretty amazing Life leading up to realizing who I am. It's also the most rewarding! I have a unique gift of seeing people,s inner light and bringing it out to show them happiness. The amazing thing about it is that I am highly empathic and I get to feel their happiness so it's all win/win for me and them. Now money would help and I trust the universe is making that happen. It knows what I need and it is working on it;0) I find the most happiness in my job! My life is my job or vice versa. Where I go, my mind is always with me so what exactly is time off.. lol. It is my purpose to help people. Sharing Happiness is a gift;0) popping people,s bubbles is a gift and I love that too! I got to do it today on a woman who was fighting her sexuality vs Christianity. It was soooooo beautiful. She went from closed minded to open within an hour. Happiness in an hour! I am humble. I am a clear channel for the universe to use as it sees fit. Note.. When someone pays you with tea, make sure it's decaf. I'm wide awake in middle of the night. Lol

Time off... I see May vacation for you.

#58 User is offline   Skyscraper Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hello!

Do you see when I start to date someone - some guy? :dance:

thanks!

#59 User is offline   taichi Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

View Postwaterlily, on 19 April 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

Well miss... This a pretty awesome read for me right now cuz I am guided to tell you where I at in my journey at this moment!
I think it's gonna make some bells go off for you ;0)
Today I was kinda wondering when exactly money comes in for this job. I work a lot and I love it. This is the most exhausting job I've ever had and I,ve been in the Army. Ive lived a pretty amazing Life leading up to realizing who I am. It's also the most rewarding! I have a unique gift of seeing people,s inner light and bringing it out to show them happiness. The amazing thing about it is that I am highly empathic and I get to feel their happiness so it's all win/win for me and them. Now money would help and I trust the universe is making that happen. It knows what I need and it is working on it;0) I find the most happiness in my job! My life is my job or vice versa. Where I go, my mind is always with me so what exactly is time off.. lol. It is my purpose to help people. Sharing Happiness is a gift;0) popping people,s bubbles is a gift and I love that too! I got to do it today on a woman who was fighting her sexuality vs Christianity. It was soooooo beautiful. She went from closed minded to open within an hour. Happiness in an hour! I am humble. I am a clear channel for the universe to use as it sees fit. Note.. When someone pays you with tea, make sure it's decaf. I'm wide awake in middle of the night. Lol

Time off... I see May vacation for you.

That's some pretty strong tea :)
I think I know why you are guided to tell me about your journey.
Last year of school, I did something completely unrelated to the job I'm doing now, in fact I never thought I would be doing something like that: I helped people editing their resume.
In that semester, I looked forward to every Monday, I was happy because I waited all weekend to start working again. And I felt extremely happy when people told me it was helpful and it was well worth their time :).

I was happy, even though that was the only year where I had to pull all-nighters, it was the best year of my university, and I got the best grades that I've gotten in uni. So that was pretty cool :P

I'd take it any day if I could do this on top of my work :) Unfortunately, I need to take a vacation so I can visit my school and discuss it with my councellors/supervisors. And then hopefully I can make it work.

Thank you, Waterlily

That made my day :)

#60 User is offline   waterlily Icon

• PipPip

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

View Postanne-marie, on 19 April 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

Hello!

Do you see when I start to date someone - some guy? :dance:

thanks!

• (4 Pages)