Universal Psychic Guild Forum: Odd kind of question - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Odd kind of question

#1 User is offline   brokenfeathers Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Psychic development, auras, dreams, spirits, ghosts, spiritulism, magic

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:00 AM

Greetings,

Does anyone else have a problem with cetain people giving them headaches ? Example like a certain person comes to visit you and the moment they come in your door you get a wicked bad headache and then when they leave you feel just fine the headache is totally gone ? Does this happen to anyone else ? or is it just me ?

Brokenfeathers

#2 User is offline   domino Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (brokenfeathers @ Nov 18 2006, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings,

Does anyone else have a problem with cetain people giving them headaches ? Example like a certain person comes to visit you and the moment they come in your door you get a wicked bad headache and then when they leave you feel just fine the headache is totally gone ? Does this happen to anyone else ? or is it just me ?
Brokenfeathers

Well Hi, Yes it's happen to me many times..but..it's usually someone like maybe a yucking family member whom has real bad negative energy..yes ..and when they leave..it's gone..yeah...hope that helps..your not alone..gods speed Domino

#3 User is offline   brokenfeathers Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Psychic development, auras, dreams, spirits, ghosts, spiritulism, magic

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:07 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for responding. I was hoping I wasn't alone or just being odd smile.gif I was thinking it was negative energy because the people it seems to happen around are not exactly my favorite type folks ( sadly they are certain relatives ) they seem to affect my personality at the moment to and my emotions tend to race like crazy. I have done everything to block it out but nothing seems to work for me .. Do you have a suggestion on differnt ways to block there energy. being relatives to hubby I can't just tell them not to come back.

Domino are you an empath also ?

Thanks,
Brokenfeathers

#4 User is offline   merlin Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Photography
    Camping
    Sailing

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:42 AM

There are some possibilities. People that are very negative or in conflict can be hard for an empath to deal with. I think the question of how they feel about you may also apply. They may either unintentionally or intentionally projecting negative energy towards you. The remedy for this is to visualize a barrier around yourself to block it out. It can also help to go out to your garden for a bit.

A slightly different situation would be a vampire. Here is a thread dealing with that. http://www.psychicgu...p?showtopic=695

#5 User is offline   brokenfeathers Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:03 AM

The bad part is they do like me thats why they come here. I have tried putting up sheilds and everything but the headaches still come. I go outside sometimes so I can clear my head and then I am ready to go back in for another round of headaches.

I also considered the psychic vampire thing as well. They are drinkers and I am not ( beer and such plus other things) so I thought maybe that also could be part of it to. I will have to research further on the psychic vampire maybe that is the answer.

Thank you so much for the link and insight.

And yes you are so right i have always had problems with differnt energies and emotions affecting me .. Sometimes the empathy can be a pain to deal with. it took half my life to get a handle on all the emotions and things that flood in, Now that I am getting older it has gotten a lot easier and I am able to help my daughter deal with it. When I was a child is was down right aweful to handle.

#6 Guest_nicchikk_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:24 AM

Yes. This happened to me a few days ago and I am not entirely certain what the cause was, but I now believe it had something to do with someone (or something) wanting me to figure something very important out, so much so that they were in conflict and very concerned that I wasn't getting the message. Like I said I'm not really sure but I think this was the case with me!

#7 User is offline   kheybaby Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:56 AM

Hello brokenfeathers smile.gif

Yes I go through what you're describing-sometimes it's too much.

Of course they're drawn to you as they can sense that you can "help" them.

Sometimes when I get these headaches/feelings I just don't think about it, let it be, go with the flow and just relax-I sort of get rid of all these energies and relax and just send some love and "understanding" their way, I also bless them and I feel a lot better afterwards...

Yeah being an empath can be a pain up the *** sometimes...

Hope that will help and of course welcome to the guild-I'm sure you'll get lots of brilliant advice and understanding here-I think you'll have a lot of adventures here laugh.gif

Good luck and take care,

xxx

Also forgot to add that there is no such thing as an odd question here.

You need advice and you come to us, we all have felt a bit odd here sometimes as we feel that we're the only ones going through what we're going throught. But we're not alone and it always helps to ask quastions and get advice laugh.gif

xx

#8 User is offline   brokenfeathers Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:54 AM

" Also forgot to add that there is no such thing as an odd question here.

You need advice and you come to us, we all have felt a bit odd here sometimes as we feel that we're the only ones going through what we're going throught. But we're not alone and it always helps to ask quastions and get advice "

Thank you kheybaby,
I was hoping I wasn't going to sound like an odd-ball .. I pretty much handle the empathy with out a hitch but sometimes it can be a total pain in the back side. The headaches I think is what drives me nuts the most of all about it. I wasn't sure if I was just odd or if it was normal for the empathic part.

And as far as people being drawn to me OH YES I get all kinds and sometimes I just can't handle it but I keep on truckin . Trish101 mentioned in a post I did yesterday that it is the positive engery I put out so maybe that is why but boy I attract all kinds folks and they usually do want help or to talk.

The gifts or talents I have are all odd I think anyways, they sure aren't what i would call normal that is for sure , so I more than likely will ask more questions in the future smile.gif ... I guess our gifts are what make us unique though smile.gif

Thank all of you for responding you are all very kind and thank you for making me feel so welcome,

Brokenfeathers

#9 User is offline   merlin Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Photography
    Camping
    Sailing

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:14 AM

You are quite normal for an empath:)

#10 User is offline   brokenfeathers Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:12 AM

Thank you merlin you are so kind. It feels good knowing someone thinks I am a normal empath smile.gif

Brokenfeather

#11 User is offline   domino Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (brokenfeathers @ Nov 18 2006, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings,

Thank you for responding. I was hoping I wasn't alone or just being odd smile.gif I was thinking it was negative energy because the people it seems to happen around are not exactly my favorite type folks ( sadly they are certain relatives ) they seem to affect my personality at the moment to and my emotions tend to race like crazy. I have done everything to block it out but nothing seems to work for me .. Do you have a suggestion on differnt ways to block there energy. being relatives to hubby I can't just tell them not to come back.

Domino are you an empath also ?

Thanks,
Brokenfeathers

Yes I certainly am empath.....Domino..gods speed

#12 User is offline   feeler Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:dreams and i can feel things that will happen in the wind.

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (brokenfeathers @ Nov 18 2006, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings,

Brokenfeathers

again, I am still amazed at how much we all have in common. I have a person in my life that just when she talks to me I feel weak in spirit. her negativity is very strong, enough that sometimes I feel worthless and sick to my stomach. I remember as a child my dad had the same influence on me, but at the time I didn't
know how to control my gift or I didn't realize I was dealing with that negative person, with my gift.

since I came to the forum alot of things in my life has changed. I,m learning or becoming more aware of the realm of life and of the spirit life in and around me. things that I didn't realize I could do to protect myself. things that I could do as a child. I'm learning to use agian.some things that most of these good people in the forum talk about that they use to help other people. to me I thought only I could do and I also didn't know these things had names. for example CHAKRAS, .... AND SO ON. EVERYDAY IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.

I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

#13 User is offline   brokenfeathers Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:42 AM

I hope to learn a lot here this site seems to be a really good place and the people here so far all seem to be very nice people.

And like you Feeler I was talented as well as a child but I sadly had forgotten or blocked it all out except the empathy and it caused me a lot of problems growing up I didn't understand any of the feelings I got or why I was always angery , sad or etc. I have learned over the years though how to get a handle on it thank goodness. I am hoping to learn a lot and maybe advance further.

Brokenfeathers

#14 User is offline   Annea Icon

• PipPip

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:18 AM

I don't get headaches, I mostly just become suddenly drained and exhausted. When the negative company leaves/hangs up, I improve. Sometimes, I have to lay down for a few minutes, depends on how draining the person is. My mother was the absolute worst, sucked the life right out of me.

Occasionally,I will inexplicably feel like crying or feel anger but those emotions usually come when out in public places, like stores. In those cases, I have no idea whose 'stuff' I've picked up. My own fault, I forget to protect myself before leaving the house. Just seems easier to stay in and avoid bunches of people, which I've been doing for a number of years. I seldom go out now but I'm working on that. :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users