Universal Psychic Guild Forum: psychic twins and a new house - Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

psychic twins and a new house

#1 User is offline   nigel Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:weather, sport and comedy

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:57 AM

In this dream I had last night I was at a party where people were doing psychic readings and I came to a table and saw 2 females sitting together, they then started speaking to me about what was coming up for me but because both were speaking at the same time I couldn't understand what they were saying,I then found myself with my brothers and my sister in law in a larger brand new house and we had our own rooms and also a television, my aunt then came around and claimed she had told authorities that we weren't capable of maintaining a property but quickly left when my brothers ordered her out,I then saw a person doing burnouts in a lamborghini and then watched as he crashed into a letterbox and after that I went back to my room and found that on the television I had I was been shown old piefights but I was seeing them in colour
the sun keeps me warm during the day,thinking of you makes me feel warm all night,you pick me up when I am down,you turn my frown upside down, I cant wait to meet you and fall in love with you sometime soon

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users